Some men can’t have sex because they can’t get or keep an erection long enough to have sex. Stress and grief can make it hard to get an erection. This can make it hard for you to get one. ED, on the other hand, is a condition where the problem doesn’t go away, so the person can’t ejaculate. About 10 million men have erectile dysfunction (ED) every year.
Erectile Dysfunction can make a man think he is impotent, which can be very bad for his mental health. As a result, a couple may have trouble having sex. Medical problems can make it hard for men to have sex with their spouses. Erectile dysfunction is one of the symptoms, but it can also cause problems in a marriage.
There are a lot of FDA-approved medicines for erectile dysfunction that can help you stay in bed longer. Some lifestyle changes can also help. A better erection and more sexual activity can achieve by taking drugs prescribed by your doctor. This increases blood flow to your penis, which improves your sex life.
What are the causes of ED?
- A range of mental or emotional issues, such as stress, worry, depression, and interpersonal problems, can lead to ED.
- Heart disease, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and high blood pressure or cholesterol levels are among medical reasons for Erectile Dysfunction. Tobacco use, excessive alcohol use, and the use of certain medications may all contribute to the illness.
How can you tell if your ED is mental or physical?
- By gathering information about a person’s medical and sexual history, a doctor or healthcare expert can evaluate whether their Erectile Dsyfunction may arise by physical or mental health concerns.
- Health care experts may also recommend an overnight erection test, which entails putting a device around one’s penis overnight and counting the number of nocturnal erections that occur.
- If a person can have a specific number of erections at night, it’s conceivable that their Erectile Dysfunction may arise from psychological rather than physical concerns.
- Also, an intracavernosal test may be done. Doctors inject a small amount of medicine into the base of the penis to produce an erection during this test. Ultrasonography and other imaging techniques can also be performed to see if there are any blood flow concerns.
What are the 5 Effective pills prescribed ED medication?
Sildenafil (Viagra) and tadalafil (Avanafil) Cialis are the most prescribed erectile dysfunction drugs.
There are many types of ED pills, such as
Cenforce 100mg commonly known as Sildenafil Citrate Tablets 100 mg, male enhancement tablets, is one of the most popular and successful treatments for ED (ED). Extended-release pills with sildenafil at a high dose of 150 mg per tablet are available for a longer-lasting effect.
It contains 100mg of sildenafil citrate in each pill, which is double the typical dose. Also comes with various strengths Cenforce 150mg and Cenforce 200mg
Tadalafil (Cialis) increases the flow of blood to the penis. Doctors also use the medication to treat pulmonary hypertension and prostatic enlargement. People take it as an oral pill for ED.
It is the longest-acting PDE5 ED medicine, lasting up to 36 hours on average, while some reports claim it can last up to 72 hours.
Another PDE5 inhibitor is avanafil (Stendra). It increases blood flow to the penis in the same way that other medications in its class do.
Fast-acting: Avanafil can begin working in as little as 15 minutes.
It has a long-lasting impact that can last up to 6 hours.
Fildena has various benefits in terms of attracting clients, including the fact that it may be used with a low quantity of alcohol, that it provides long periods of delightful sex, and that it is widely available in stores around the country in a number of forms.
When taking Fildena 100mg pills, it is best to take them at least 30 to 60 minutes before you want to have sex. It is important for the sexual organs to be excited and aroused so that sildenafil pills work properly. Fildena pills can’t get an erection on their own if there is no sexual excitement or stimulation.
Vidalista 20mg is one of the most powerful and cost-effective male impotence therapies available today. Tadalafil Vidalista is one of the most successful and cost-effective male impotence medications available.
It is a prescription medicine that is used to treat male erectile dysfunction. It’s essentially a Tadalafil Generic medication. Tadalafil, the active ingredient, is an FDA- approved drug for the treatment of male erection issues.
How ED pills work :
Following arousal, the body releases enzymes that cause blood vessels in the smooth muscles to relax, which allows more blood to flow through them.
- When people are excited, PDE5 inhibitors can aid them with erectile dysfunction.
- We’ll take a quick look at different erectile dysfunction medications to see how they function.
- There are no over-the-counter erectile dysfunction drugs available for purchase without a prescription.
- People who want to discuss their symptoms with a doctor or other health-care provider must first make an appointment with them.
How do you take ED pills?
- Around an hour before having sex, Erectile Dysfunction pills are taken. However, the instructions for each drug may be different.
- Some people need to eat something before taking the pills, and others don’t.
- Prescription drugs are taken only when the doctor tells a person to do so.
Conclusion: Do ED pills work?
- YES, It does work. The best ED drug for you will depend on a lot of different things. People who have regular sex may want to take tadalafil, which comes in a daily pill. Other people might prefer to take medicines before they have sex, like sildenafil, avanafil, or vardenafil.
- Many drugs can help people with Erectile Dysfunction, and many of them work by blocking the PDE5 enzyme, which increases blood flow to the penis and helps people who have ED feel better.
- However, it is important to talk to a doctor before taking an Erectile Dysfunction drug and only use it as directed to avoid side effects.