What is Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg?
Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg is one popular and very successful medicine you can use to manage symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is. It contains Tadalafil as the chief ingredient. Besides, Apcalis Oral Jelly 20 mg also belongs to the family of medicines known as PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme) inhibitors. However, you need to understand that this drug is not an Aphrodisiac (sexual desire stimulant) and requires ‘Sexual Arousal’ to exert its effect successfully. This medication is available in a Jelly dosage form and in a variety of flavors. Also, when you use Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg it quickly gets absorbed by the body making it a popular ED medication for men.
Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20 mg works essentially by blocking PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme) to eventually stimulate smooth muscle relaxation in the penis and produce an erection. It is a drug that usually takes time to work its magic in managing ED symptoms and can also act by dilating blood vessels in the lungs. Hence, people in France popularly refer to it as ‘Le Weekender’ (weekend medicine). Apcalis Oral Jelly, unlike the tablet dosage form, is much easier to swallow and absorbed by the body much quicker.
The Tadalafil in Apcalis SX Oral Jelly was, for the first time, approved for clinical application by the United States of America (USA) Food and Drug Administration or FDA in 2003. Besides, Apcalis Oral Jelly SX 20mg is also available worldwide as a generic medication. It was in 2020 that drugs like Apcalis 20mg Oral Jelly containing ‘Tadalafil’ became the 261st most prescribed medication across the USA.
What is the benefit of Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg?
When you take a drug like Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20 mg you will derive a few benefits. They are as follows:
- It is an ED medicine that possesses a quick onset of action.
- On consuming an Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20mg tablet its effect lasts for up to thirty-six hours.
- Also, it is a medicine that is easy to use, as you can swallow it with ease.
- Apcalis Oral Jelly SX 20mg is a medicine that helps manage symptoms of ED. Therefore, it improves a man’s sex life significantly.
Who can use Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20 mg?
All men who do suffer from medical conditions such as renal, low blood pressure, stroke, heart attack, hepatic impairment, or are allergic to Tadalafil must not use this drug.
How Does Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg Work to Resolve ED Symptoms Effectively?
It is to treat Impotence (inability to maintain an erection) in males that Apcalis Oral Jelly is used. So, as soon as you take a dosage of the ED medicine, it will start working by blocking the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzyme in the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) region of the penis. Therefore, leads to the release of nitrous oxide or NO. It binds to the Guanylate Cyclase (lyase enzyme). Triggering an increase in the cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) levels. Finally, relaxing the smooth muscle or Vasodilation brings in a rush of blood flow in the penis and produces an Erection. Besides, the ability of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20mg to relax smooth muscles and blood vessels makes it useful in managing arterial blood pressure.
Medical Uses of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20mg:
Usually, you use Apcalis SX Oral Jelly to treat ED symptoms. Moreover, you can also apply this medication for other medical conditions. They include Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH).
How to Take Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg?
Before you consume Apcalis SX 20mg Oral Jelly, you must understand the right manner in which you need to take this medication to derive maximum benefits and minimum adverse effects. Here are a few tips explaining taking Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg.
- You must take this drug exactly as per the prescription given by your doctor to avoid the risk of acquiring undesirable side effects.
- Always check the expiry date of the Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg tablets before using them.
- Before using this medication consult your doctor or healthcare professional.
- Stop taking Apcalis Oral Jelly if, on consuming it, you experience a painful prolonged erection that lasts for more than four hours.
- When you consume this medicine along with grapefruit, there is a possibility that they interact and trigger severe side effects. Therefore, you must consult your doctor before using Apcalis 20 mg Oral Jelly and gain as much information as possible.
- Besides, you must always take only one dose of this drug in a day and not more. It is because doing so may trigger in you mild to serious side effects.
- Always swallow Apcalis SX Oral Jelly using a glassful of water. Never try to consume this drug by chewing, biting, and crushing.
- If you want to effectively use this medication in especially reliving ED symptoms, you need to avoid having heavy meals before and after.
- Only men must use Apcalis SX 20mg Oral Jelly since this medication has only shown effectiveness in treating ‘Sexual Dysfunction’ symptoms in males and not females.
When do you not Take Apcalis SX 20mg Oral Jelly?
Suppose you are looking to take Apcalis Oral Jelly to manage ED symptoms efficiently so that you do not experience any undesirable side effects. In that case, all you need to do is to learn to avoid taking it correctly. Here are pointers below that should show you when taking Apcalis SX 20mg Oral Jelly is unnecessary.
- If you have certain medical conditions such as Retinitis Pigmentosa, HIV/AIDS, heart problems, etc. Then you cannot consume Apcalis Oral Jelly 20 mg.
- Also, individuals using nitrate medication regularly must avoid taking this ED medicine.
- Do not take alcohol or marijuana along with Apcalis SX Oral Jelly. Since doing so, you may experience increased dizziness/drowsiness, which is one of the side effects of this drug.
- The efficacy of this medicine in resolving specifically ED issues in women is not clear as of now. Therefore, females must not use Apcalis 20 mg Oral Jelly.
- Individuals who intend to undergo surgery or dental procedure must avoid taking this medication.
- If you are allergic to Tadalafil then you need to avoid taking this medicine.
- It is advisable that you do not take Apcalis 20 mg Oral Jelly if you are either below the age of eighteen or above the age of sixty-five.
Dosage Schedule of Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg:
The dosing plan for Apcalis SX Oral Jelly set by your doctor will depend on your medical condition. It is as follows:
Usual Adult Dosage for ED:
If you take this medicine to resolve ED symptoms on an as-needed basis, then the minimum initial dose is 10 mg orally before having sex. The maintenance dose is 5 mg to 20 mg one time a day orally before having sex.
However, if you want to take Apcalis SX 20mg Oral Jelly daily, then the minimum initial dose is 2.5 mg to be taken once a day at the same time each day. The maintenance dosage is 2.5 to 5 mg once a day.
Usual Adult Dosage for PAH:
For the management of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), the minimum initial dose is 40 mg once a day. Moreover, you shouldn’t divide the dose over twenty-four hours.
Usual Adult Dosage for BPH:
In the case of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia or BPH, the initial minimum dose you need to take is 5 mg orally once a day at the same time.
Meanwhile, while following the dosing timetable of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly given above, there is a distinct possibility that you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. In such situations, then you need to take the following actions.
Missed Dose of Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg:
If you take Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg on a needed basis, then it is unlikely that you will miss a dose. However, if you take this medicine daily, you may skip it. Under such circumstances, you must take it as soon as you remember, provided the time to take a fresh dose is not nearing.
Overdose on Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20mg:
You will likely experience a wide range of undesirable side effects when you overdose on the Apcalis SX Oral Jelly dosage. Therefore, when you face such a situation, you must stop taking this medication and call your doctor to seek medical assistance immediately.
What are The Side Effects and Adverse Effects of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20mg?
Typically, when consuming Apcalis SX 20mg Oral Jelly, you will experience mild-to-severe side effects. They are as follows:
- Nose congestion
- Back or muscle pain
If you observe any serious side effects mentioned below, you must stop taking this medicine and call your doctor immediately.
- Priapism, i.e., prolongation of erection for more than four hours which is painful
- Blurring or changes in a vision
- Sudden hearing loss or ringing in the ears
- Lightheaded feeling
- Chest pain or pressure
Alternative Medicines you can take Instead of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly:
Suppose you cannot take Apcalis SX 20 mg Oral Jelly for any particular medical reason, such as a drug allergy. In that case, you need not worry because there are medicines containing ‘Tadalafil’ that you take instead. They are as follows:
Where can you Buy Apcalis Oral Jelly Online?
If you are looking for high-quality Apcalis Oral Jelly 20 mg Online, you need to visit us at erospharmacy.com. Shop with us now to Buy Apcalis Oral Jelly at an affordable cost. Also, ensure that you Buy Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg and get a lifetime shopping experience.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Does Apcalis Oral Jelly cause fertility issues?
When you take a dose of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly, it does not have a negative or positive impact on fertility whatsoever. However, using it relaxes the smooth muscle in the penis to bring a rush of blood flow into it and trigger an ‘Erection’.
Q. Can regular use of Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg delay ejaculation?
Although Apcalis SX Oral Jelly 20 mg is a medication that resolves ‘Sexual Dysfunction’ in males, it does not impact premature ejaculation but works to manage symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Q. How do you store Apcalis Oral Jelly 20mg well to protect its efficacy?
If you want to protect the efficiency of Apcalis Oral Jelly while taking it, then you need to store it using the following storage guidelines:
- Do not flush unused dosage of Apcalis SX Oral Jelly down your toilet drainage. Always discard medicine using instructions from your pharmacist or waste disposal expert.
- Try and keep the dosage of medicine away from pets and children.
Store Apcalis Oral Jelly at room temperature in an airtight container away from light and heat.