What is Assurans 20mg?
Assurans 20mg is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in males and management of Pulmonary Arterial Pressure (PAH). It belongs to a Group of Drugs known as Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) Inhibitors. Also, Assurans 20mg contains ‘Sildenafil’ as the chief ingredient. Which is also a major component of the drug Viagra. Assurans 20 mg tablet is popularly known as the Blue Pill. It is essential also to understand that Assurans 20mg can only help manage symptoms of ED and not cure it.
This medication essentially works by relaxing smooth muscles in the penile region and stimulates a rush of blood into the penis to produce an Erection in a man. It also can dilate blood vessels in the lungs to help manage Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). Therefore, Assurans 20 pill is a medicine that uses a Dual mechanism. The impact it has on resolving Sexual Dysfunction issues in women today is unclear.
It was way back in 1989, while trying to develop a medicine for chest pain associated with the heart, that Sildenafil was first accidentally discovered. However, about a decade later in 1998, all medications like Assurans 20mg having Sildenafil received official approval for clinical use by the United States of America Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
What are the Benefits of Taking Assurans 20 mg?
Usually, when you take Assurans 20mg it proves to be beneficial for managing ED symptoms. There are however few other advantages to taking Assurans 20mg. They are as follows:
- It helps in reducing symptoms of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension or PAH significantly.
- Also, the dosing schedule of Assurans 20mg is convenient for individuals to use. Especially, for those people who need to take multiple medications.
- Provides a man suffering from ED symptoms with sexual satisfaction and confidence.
- Assurans 20mg is capable of reducing PAH symptoms like fatigue, and dizziness.
- This medicine also has the capacity to enhance an individual’s ability to perform physical activity by reducing strain on the lungs and heart.
How do you Administer Assurans 20mg?
Typically it is available in both oral form (tablet and capsule) and parenteral form (injection).
Who can use Assurans 20mg?
It is mainly men who are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction that should use this medicine. Also, women suffering from Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension or PAH can use Assurans 20 mg.
Why Use Assurans 20mg to Treat ED and PAH?
A man who is sexually stimulated or aroused needs first to take an Assurans 20 mg pill. It is then that the Sildenafil present in it exerts its effect by blocking the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzyme in the cavernous corpus region in the penis. Meanwhile, it takes this drug about twenty minutes to begin acting. There is then the release of nitrous oxide, or NO binds to guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme). Leading to the stimulation and thereby, an increase of the cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) levels. Finally, triggering an increased blood flow in the penis to generate an Erection. Taking an Assurans 20 tablet also functions by dilating blood vessels in the lungs to maintain pulmonary arterial pressure.
Medical Uses of Assurans 20mg:
Typically, you take Assurans 20mg Tablets in managing (ED) symptoms in males. However, you can also consume this medication to treat Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
How do you take Assurans 20mg Tablet?
Suppose you want to effectively use Assurans 20mg Tablet in treating ED or PAH. without experiencing undesirable side effects. In that case, you need to learn how to consume this medicine well. Hence, you need to follow some general guidelines on how to take Assurans 20 mg Pills. They are as follows:
- Avoid taking more than one Assurans 20 tablet a day.
- Also, to derive maximum benefits from taking this medicine, you should consume it either on empty or after having a light meal, preferably at the same time each day.
- Take the dosage of Assurans 20 mg precisely as per instructions given by your physician or healthcare professional.
- Never stop taking this medication abruptly without consulting your doctor.
- Always swallow an Assurans 20 tablet by using a glassful of water. Do not try to crush, chew, or break it.
- On taking this drug to manage ED symptoms, if you do not get a regular ‘Erection’ or it does not last for a long duration during sexual intercourse, then you can take the next dose only twenty hours after twenty hours post the previous dosage has passed.
- Before you take Assurans 20mg Tablets, it is necessary that you also read and follow the prescription label carefully.
- It is necessary that before taking this medicine, you keep in mind that consuming Assurans 20 will neither cure sexually transmitted diseases nor help increase sexual desire.
- Please do not take Assurans 20 mg pill along with a high-fat meal. Since doing so can significantly reduce the effectiveness of the medicine.
- It is a medicine that you need to take at least three times a day keeping a gap of four to six hours between doses.
When do you not take Assurans 20 mg?
You must also understand when to avoid taking Assurans 20mg. As doing so will help you make use of the ED in a very effective manner to experience Positive and no Negative undesirable side effects. Therefore, here are a few tips on when you must not take Assurans 20 mg. They are as follows:
- If you have renal or liver issues, you must not take this medicine.
- If you are taking nitrate medications, you must not take Assurans 20mg Tablets. Doing so can lead to your blood pressure dropping to dangerously low levels.
- Avoid taking this medicine if you have drug allergy issues.
- Individuals suffering from severe renal problems or hepatic impairment must also stop taking Assurans 20mg Pills.
- Also, you must avoid taking medicine if you suffer from medical problems such as a heart attack or stroke.
- It is a necessity that you only take Assurans 20 only after you consult with your doctor and speak with him about your past medical history and current medications that you are currently using to treat either ED or PAJ symptoms.
- Please do not drink alcohol along with this medicine. Doing so will worsen dizziness which is one of the side effects of this drug.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women must avoid taking Assurans 20mg Tablets as consuming it can cause harm to the baby.
- It is essential that you do not take Assurans 20 mg without consultation with your doctor if you have low blood pressure issues.
- Do not consume grapefruit along with this medicine as doing so will increase the chance of experiencing side effects.
Dosage Schedule of Assurans 20mg:
Typically, the dosing plan of Assurans 20mg, which your doctor will prescribe as per factors such as age and body weight, will also depend on the medical condition. It is as follows:
Usual adult dosage for ED: For adults in the 18 to 65 age category, the initial minimum dosage is 50 mg to be taken by mouth once a day as needed, at least sixty minutes before engaging in sex. The maintenance dosage is 25mg to 100mg once a day, as required orally about one hour before having sex.
Usual geriatric dosage for ED: Suppose you are an adult above the age of sixty-five looking to take Assurans 20mg Pills to resolve ED symptoms. In that case, the initial minimum dose is 25 mg once a day orally at least an hour before sexual activity.
Usual adult dosage for PAH: In the case of PAH, the initial minimum dosage is 5 to 20 mg orally, which you take three times a day. For each dose, you must take at least four to six hours daily. Therefore, the maximum amount is 20 mg three times a day orally. In terms of parenteral dosage, the initial minimum dose for PAH via injection is 2.5 mg to 10 mg IV bolus thrice a day.
Now, while taking a dose of Assurans 20mg Tablets, there is a possibility that you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. In both situations, you need to take the following precautions.
Missed Dosage of Assurans 20 mg:
If you take Assurans 20 mg especially for ED on an as-needed basis, the chances of missing a dose are unlikely. However, if you take it daily for PAH, you can skip a dose. In such a situation, you must take a missed dose as soon as you remember. Moreover, if the time to take a fresh amount is fast approaching, you must avoid taking the skipped dose.
Overdose on Assurans 20mg Tablets:
Since overdosing on Assurans 20mg Tablets can trigger serious side effects like chest pain, irregular heartbeat, and fainting, you must immediately seek medical assistance by calling your doctor or contacting the nearest emergency room.
What are the Side Effects and Adverse Side Effects of Assurans 20mg?
When you take an Assurans 20mg pill like other drugs, you may experience mild to severe side effects. They are as follows:
- Facial flushing
- Nasal congestion
- Possible temporary changes in vision
- Lack of sleep or insomnia
- Hair loss
If you observe any of the severe side effects of Assurans 20mg Pills given below, you need to stop taking the medicine and call your doctor.
- Muscle pain
- Changes in hearing ability
- Priapism, i.e. a medical condition that involves the painful prolonged erection
- Difficulty in breathing
- Chest pain or pressure
- A convulsion or seizure episode
- Lightheaded feeling
- Infrequent heartbeat
- Breast enlargement in men
- Blood in seamen
- Penile bleeding
Where can you Buy Assurans 20mg Online?
If you want to Buy Assurans 20mg of high-quality, you need to visit us at erospharmacy.com. Shop with us now to Buy Assurans 20mg Tablets at affordable pricing. Also, Buy Assurans 20mg Pills from us to get a world-class 24×7 customer care service team to help you Buy Assurans 20mg Online cost-effectively.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is it safe to take alcohol along with Assurans 20 mg?
Consumption of alcohol along with Assurans 20mg because doing so will increase dizziness which is one of the side effects of this medicine. Also, alcohol can trigger a decrease in blood pressure which can worsen the side effects of this drug. In addition, the use of alcohol can also cause impairment of sexual function in a man. It, therefore, counteracts the effects of Sildenafil, the chief ingredient of Assurans 20.
Q. Can elderly adults take Assurans 20mg?
Individuals above the age of sixty-five definitely can take Assurans 20mg Tablets. However, they must take it with caution, especially if they have existing heart-related medical conditions and are on medications.
Q. What are the alternatives for Assurans 20 mg?
Q. How do you store Assurans 20 mg correctly?
To derive maximum benefit from taking Assurans 20mg Tablets in managing symptoms of ED or PAH then you need to store it correctly using the following storage guidelines:
- Always keep Assurans 20mg Pills away from light and heat away from room temperature ranging from 15°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F) in an airtight container.
- If your dosage of this medicine has expired, you need to dispose of correctly following the instruction of a pharmacist and waste disposal expert. Do not flush it down the toilet drain.
- Avoid keeping Assurans 20mg Tablets in damp places such as the bathroom.
- Also, store this medicine as far away from kids and pets as possible.