What is Malegra 100mg?
Malegra 100mg is an oral medicine that you can use to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED). This medication contains Sildenafil as its chief ingredient. Besides, Malegra 100 mg is part of a Group of Medicines called Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Typically, you use this drug to treat a medical condition known as Impotence in men. As of today, its effect on managing Sexual Dysfunction symptoms in females is not yet clear. The route administration you can take Malegra 100 is oral through the mouth or parenteral via injection.
This medication essentially works by blocking the Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) enzymes to improve blood flow into the penis. It eventually stimulates the production of an Erection. Also, you can take Malegra 100mg for the effective management of symptoms of pulmonary arterial pressure. It is also essential to understand that for this drug to exert its effects to keep ED symptoms at bay, Sexual Arousal or Stimulation is also a must.
It was in 1989 that Pfizer first discovered Sildenafil while trying to find a medicinal solution to chest pain having a direct association with the heart. This medication was officially approved by the United States of America and the European Union Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1998. These days Malegra 100mg Tablets, are available as a generic medication worldwide.
How do you Administer Malegra 100mg?
Usually, you take Malegra 100 mg orally in the form of a tablet via mouth.
Who can take Malegra 100 mg?
Typically, the use of Malegra 100 mg proves to be useful and safe for all men suffering from ED symptoms. Moreover, it is not suitable for every man. Therefore, before you take Malegra 100 mg it is necessary that you discuss your past medical history or any other medication that you are taking with your physician.
What are the Benefits of taking Malegra 100 mg?
Similar to other ED medicines there are a number of advantages that you can derive by taking Malegra 100 mg. They are as follows:
- Provides proper erection and ensures sexual satisfaction for male
- Helps reduce anxiety in males and gives confidence
- Improves overall quality of men’s life
- Safe and easy to use
Why is Malegra 100mg Used in Treating ED and Pulmonary Arterial Pressure Issues?
When you take Malegra 100 mg, the Sildenafil in it begins to work by blocking the Phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) enzymes within the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) region in the penis. It then triggers the release of nitrous oxide or NO, which binds to the guanylate cyclase leading to an increased release and levels of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). It thereby causes smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation to bring blood flow into the penis to cause an Erection. Besides, you can take Malegra 100mg Tablets to dilate blood vessels in the lungs to control and manage the medical disorder known as Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
Medical Uses of Malegra 100mg:
Usually, it is to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in males that Malegra 100mg Sildenafil Citrate is used. However, you can also use this medicine in the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH).
How to Take Malegra 100mg Tablet?
If you want to take Malegra 100 effectively to get rid of your ED or PAH symptoms, then you need to take it the right way, so you do not experience serious side effects. Hence, here are a few tips on how to take Malegra 100 mg.
- Please take medicine just as directed by the physician.
- Always swallow Malegra 100mg pills using a glassful of water. Do not crush, break, or chew the medicine.
- Also, ensure that you take this medication at around the same time each day to derive maximum benefits.
- Do not take the extended dosage prescribed by your physician.
- To effectively use Malegra 100mg Tablets, you must take it at least thirty to sixty minutes before indulging in sexual activity.
- Always follow the instructions given on the prescription label.
- Since Malegra 100mg Sildenafil Citrate is available online as well these days, try not to buy them for managing symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV.
- You must note that if you have drug allergy issues, then you must not take Malegra 100mg Sildenafil Tablets.
When do you not Take Malegra 100 mg Tablet?
Do you want to take Malegra 100 to effectively keep ED or PAH symptoms at bay without experiencing unwanted adverse side effects? If you do, then you must understand when not to take Malegra 100mg Tablets. Here are a few pointers explaining when not to take this medicine:
- If you have heart problems and are on nitrate medications, then you must not take this ED drug to avoid experiencing adverse side effects due to drug interactions.
- Since dizziness/drowsiness is one of the side effects of this medicine then, you need to avoid undertaking activities such as driving or handling machinery.
- In case you have had a past medical history of ‘Priapism’ i.e. prolonged, painful erection due to usage of a PDE5 inhibitor drug, then you must not shop for Malegra 100mg Online and consume it.
- Individuals suffering from medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. Must not use Malegra 100mg. Since doing so may lead to the worsening of the disorder.
- Also, women and individuals below eighteen shouldn’t use Malegra 100 mg.
Dosage Schedule of Malegra 100mg:
The dosing timetable for Malegra 100mg you need to follow will depend on the type of medical condition. It is as follows:
Usual Adult Dosage for Erectile Dysfunction:
For adults aged 18 to 65, the minimum initial dose of this medicine is 50 mg once a day or on an as-needed basis at least sixty minutes before having sex. The maintenance dosage is 25 mg to 100 mg once a day as needed one hour before sexual activity.
Usual Geriatric Dosage for Erectile Dysfunction:
In adults above the age of 65, the minimum initial dose is 25 mg orally once a day before engaging in sex.
Usual Adult Dosage for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension:
There is a possibility of taking a dose of PAH orally and parenterally. Therefore, the minimum initial dose of this medicine, when taken via the mouth, is 5 or 20 mg three times a day, about four to six hours apart. The maximum dose is 20 mg orally three times a day. Parenterally via injection, the minimum initial dose is 2.5 mg or 10 mg IV bolus three times a day.
Now, while taking Malegra 100mg, there is a possibility that you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. Under such circumstances, then, you need to take the following actions:
Missed Dose of Malegra 100 mg:
If you take Malegra 100 on an as-needed basis, then it’s unlikely that you will miss a dose. However, if you take it daily and miss it, you need to take it as soon as possible. Although, you need to avoid taking skipped doses of Malegra 100 mg if the time to take the fresh dosage is fast approaching.
Overdosing on Malegra 100mg Tablet:
When you overdose on Malegra 100mg Tablet dosage, you may experience mild-to-severe unwanted side effects. Therefore, in such a situation, you need to call your doctor immediately and stop taking this medicine.
What are the Side Effects and Adverse Side Effects of Malegra 100mg?
On taking a dose of Malegra 100mg, there is a possibility of you experiencing a wide range of mild-to-serious side effects. They are as follows:
- Nose congestion
- Lack of sleep insomnia
- Pain in the muscle or back
- Abnormal or blurring of vision
- Heartburn or stomach upset
- Flushing (tingly feeling, redness, or warmth
In case you see the following side effects given below, then you go to call your doctor and stop taking this medicine immediately.
- Painful erections that last for more than four hours
- The infrequent heartbeat of the Indian team
- A convulsion episode or seizure attack
- Chest pain or pressure has a close association with a heart attack
Alternative Medicines that you can use in Place of Malegra 100mg:
Suppose you cannot take Malegra 100mg due to medical reasons such as a drug allergy issue, then you can take instead a couple of medications given below containing ‘Sildenafil’:
Where can you Buy Malegra 100mg?
So, if you want to get Malegra 100mg Online of the highest quality, you need to Buy Malegra 100mg by visiting us at erospharmacy.com. Shop with us to Buy Malegra 100mg Tablets at an affordable cost. Visit us now to Buy Malegra 100mg Online and get world-class 24×7 customer service that truly cares and caters to your needs.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is Malegra 100mg as Effective as Viagra?
In terms of its efficacy, both these medicines containing Sildenafil work effectively in more or less the same way. However, the only major difference is that Viagra is more costly than Malegra 100 mg.
Q. Can you take Two Pills of Malegra 100 mg?
Usually, the initial minimum dose while taking Malegra 100 mg to manage symptoms of ED is 50 mg when you need it. It is also essential to note that you must not take this medicine more than one time a day.
Q. How do you Preserve the Efficacy of Malegra 100mg?
In case you want to protect the effectiveness of a Malegra 100 dosage, then all you need to do is store it using the following storage guidelines given below:
- Try to keep this ED medicine away from pets and children.
- Do not flush unused dosage of Malegra 100mg Tablets down your toilet drain. Always discard unused drugs following instructions from your pharmacist or a waste disposal expert.
- Keep it under room temperature, away from light and heat, in an airtight container.