What is Malegra 200mg?
Malegra 200mg is one very effective medicine to manage Impotence (Sexual Dysfunction) symptoms in males. It contains Sildenafil as its chief ingredient. Meanwhile, using Malegra 200 mg helps treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) symptoms. Also, this drug belongs to a Group of Medicines known as Phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors. However, while taking this medication, you must remember that it will only help manage symptoms, not completely cure them.
You are taking Malegra 200 functions by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase enzymes (PDE) in the penile region to eventually bring blood flow into the penis to cause an erection. This medicine can also dilate blood vessels in the lungs to lower pulmonary arterial pressure. Moreover, you must understand that Malegra 200mg cannot help you eliminate ED symptoms without Sexual Stimulation or Arousal.
Sildenafil, the main component of Malegra 200mg Tablets, was first discovered by Pfizer in 1989. It was while they were trying to discover a medicine for chest pain associated with the heart. However, it was in 1998 that this ED medicine was given official approval for medical use by the United States of America (USA) Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Today around the world, Malegra 200 mg is available as a Generic Medication. It was in 2020 that all Sildenafil-containing drugs like Malegra 200 became the 183rd most prescribed medicine in the USA.
How do you Administer Malegra 200mg?
Usually, you take Malegra 200 mg orally in the form of a tablet via mouth.
Who can take Malegra 200 mg?
Typically, the use of Malegra 200mg proves to be useful and safe for all men suffering from ED symptoms. Moreover, it is not suitable for every man. Therefore, before you take Malegra 200 mg it is necessary that you discuss your past medical history or any other medication that you are taking with your physician.
What are the Benefits of taking Malegra 200 mg?
Similar to other ED medicines there are a number of advantages that you can derive by taking Malegra 200mg. They are as follows:
- Provides proper erection and ensures sexual satisfaction for male
- Helps reduce anxiety in males and gives confidence
- Improves overall quality of men’s life
- Safe and easy to use
How Does Malegra 200mg Work to Manage ED Symptoms?
When you take a Malegra 200 pill, the Sildenafil first blocks the Phosphodiesterase enzymes (PDE) in the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissues) region. It then triggers a release of nitrous oxide or NO which binds to the guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme), which stimulates a release and increase in the cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) levels. Leading to smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation in the penile region and a sudden blood flow rushes into the penis to produce an Erection.
Medical Use of Malegra 200mg:
Typically, you use Malegra 200mg Tablets to manage ED symptoms in men. However, you can use this medication for the following medical conditions as well:
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Raynaud’s Phenomenon
- Sexual Dysfunction having association with antidepressants
- High-altitude pulmonary edema
How do you take Malegra 200mg Tablet?
Are you looking to take Malegra 200 mg to effectively manage ED symptoms without experiencing serious side effects? If that is the case, here is presenting you a way to take Malegra 200mg Tablets.
- Usually, it is best to take one Malegra 200 pill daily.
- You should consume this ED medication for at least one hour before engaging in sexual activity.
- The frequency with which you need to take this medicine must be checked with your doctor. Since the severity of ED or PAH symptoms differs from one individual to another.
- It is, therefore, advisable that you take just one Malegra 200 mg pill a day.
- Take this medicine by swallowing it along with a glassful of water. Never break, crush, or attempt to chew it.
- If you want to take Malegra 200mg Sildenafil Citrate tablets effectively to manage ED symptoms, then you need to take it preferably on an empty stomach.
- Do not have a high-fat meal while consuming this medicine. Since doing so can lead to a delay in drug action.
- Take Malegra 200mg Sildenafil Tablets as instructed by your doctor or pharmacist.
When do you not take Malegra 200 mg Tablet?
Before you take Malegra 200mg, you must understand when you must not take this drug to avoid experiencing side effects that may prove to be lethal. Hence, here are a few pointers explaining when to avoid taking Malegra 200mg Sildenafil Citrate:
- Do not use alcohol while using this medication. Since doing so will only trigger dizziness which is one of the side effects of this drug.
- One of the side effects of Malegra 200 is drowsiness. Therefore, you must refrain from engaging in activities such as driving or handling heavy machinery.
- Pregnant women must avoid taking Malegra 200mg Sildenafil Tablets due to the risk of drug interaction triggering serious side effects.
- It is recommended that you do not take this medicine along with nitrate medications such as amyl nitrate.
- If you are a smoker, you must avoid taking this ED medicine.
- If you are a breastfeeding woman, you need to stop taking Malegra 200. Since there is a possibility that the drug may pass through milk into the baby to cause harm.
- On taking this medicine, if you experience numbness, pain, or tingling in the chest, arms, neck, etc. Then you need to stop taking this medicine and call your doctor.
Dosage Schedule of Malegra 200mg:
Usually, the dosing plan for Malegra 200mg will depend on an individual’s medical condition and age group. It is as follows:
Usual adult dosage for ED:
For adults in the 18-64 age category, the initial minimum dosage is 50 mg once a day on an as-needed basis about sixty minutes before having sex. Also, the maintenance dose of 25 to 100 mg one time a day on an as-needed basis is about one hour before engaging in sexual activity.
Usual geriatric dosage for ED:
In the case of adults above the age of 65, the minimum initial dosage is 25 mg, which you take by mouth once a day for about one hour before indulging in sexual activity.
Usual adult dosage for PAH:
If you want to take this medicine for PAH, then the minimum initial dosage ranges from 5 to 20 mg, which you need to take three times a day through the mouth. Also, you must ensure that you take the doses about four to six hours apart from each other.
It is also possible for you to take Malegra 200 parenterally in an injectable form with the minimum initial dosage ranging from 2.5 mg to 10 mg IV Bolus thrice a day.
Now, while following the Malegra 200 mg mentioned above, there is a possibility that you may either overdose or miss a dose. Under such circumstances, then, you need to take the following actions:
Missed Dosage of Malegra 200mg Tablets:
If you are taking this medicine for ED on an as-needed basis, then it is unlikely that you will miss a dose. However, if you are taking Malegra 200mg Sildenafil Citrate daily for PAH then you miss a dose. In such a situation, you must make up for the dose as soon as possible, provided that the time to take the next dose is not fast approaching.
Overdosing on Malegra 200 mg Tablets:
Once you overdose on Malegra 200 mg, like other ED medicines, you may experience a mix of side effects some of which may be serious. Therefore, in such a situation, you need to stop taking your drug and call your doctor to seek medical attention immediately.
What are the Side Effects and Serious Effects of Taking Malegra 200mg?
When you take Malegra 200mg Sildenafil Tablets, it is very likely that you may acquire a few mild-to-serious side effects, some of which may be lethal. They are as follows:
- Nose congestion
- Lack of sleep or insomnia
- Abnormal vision
If you observe any of the serious side effects of Malegra 200 mentioned below then you need to stop taking this medicine and call your physician:
- Infrequent heartbeat
- Hearing loss or ringing of ears
- Convulsion episode
- Chest pressure or pain
- Swelling in hands, feet, or ankles
- Erection that causes pain and which prolongs for more than four hours
Where can you Buy Malegra 200mg Online?
If you are looking to buy high-quality Malegra 100mg online, then you need to visit erospharmacy.com today. Visit us now to Buy Malegra 200mg Tablets at affordable prices. Shop with us to Buy Malegra 200mg Online and get world-class 24×7 customer care service.
Basic Facts about Malegra 200 mg:
Dosage: 10 mg/ml, 10 mg/12.5 ml, 20 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg, and 100 mg.
Half-life: 4 hours.
Treatment: Short-term for ED and long-term for PAH.
Storage: Under room temperature, anywhere between 58 to 86 degrees.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is it possible to take Malegra 200mg more than one time a day?
Taking a Malegra 200 pill more than once increases your chances of experiencing side effects. Therefore, you should take this medicine not more than one time.
Q. Can Malegra 200 mg help manage sexually transmitted medical conditions?
It is only for Erectile Dysfunction in men you can use Malegra 200mg Talets and not any sexual disease. Also, you need to understand that consumption of this medication does not lead to any fertility issues in males.
Q. What are some of the alternative medicines that you can take in place of Malegra 200?
Q. How do you store Malegra 200 mg correctly?
To make maximum effective use of Malegra 200, you need to store it well using the following storage instructions below. They are as follows:
- Always ensure that this medicine is kept far away from pets and children.
- Avoid flushing unused dosage of Malegra 200mg Tablets down your toilet drain. Discard medicine as per instructions from a pharmacist or waste disposal expert.
- Store this ED medicine away from light and heat in an airtight container at room temperature.