What is Penegra 100mg?
Penegra 100mg is a prescription medication used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in males. It contains Sildenafil as its chief ingredient. Also, this medicine essentially is a Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Penegra 100 mg has proven to be effective only in managing Impotence issues in males. Thus far, the efficacy of this drug in resolving ‘Sexual Dysfunction’ in females is unknown.
A Penegra 100 pill stimulates blood flow into the penis by blocking Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes in the penile region. Also, this medicine can relax the blood vessels in the lungs to control pulmonary arterial pressure. Simply consuming a Penegra 100mg tablet helps a man improve penile erection while engaging in sexual activity. Therefore, remember that this medicine can only help a man’s Penis get erect. It cannot act as an Aphrodisiac (sex-activating agent) to stimulate Sexual Desire in males.
It was in 1989 that ‘Sildenafil’ was first discovered by Pfizer while researching a drug for chest pain associated with the heart. However, it was only in 1998 that Sildenafil, the main component of Penegra 100mg Tablets, was officially approved for medical use by the United States of America Food and Drug Administration or FDA.
Why Must you Take Penegra 100mg to Manage Symptoms of ED?
As soon as you take a Penegra 100 mg pill the Sildenafil in it exerts effect immediately by blocking the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes in the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) region of the penis. It then triggers a release of nitrous oxide or NO, which binds to the guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme). It stimulates the release and increases the cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) levels. Which eventually causes smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation to bring a sudden rush of blood flow into the penis to generate an Erection. Also, when taking Penegra 100, it can provoke the dilation or relaxation of blood vessels in the lungs to gain control over Pulmonary Arterial Pressure PAH.
Medical Uses of Penegra 100mg:
Usually, you consume Penegra 100mg to manage ED symptoms in males. It is also effective in treating a medical condition called Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). However, there are certain other disorders for which you can use this medicine. They are as follows:
- Raynaud’s Phenomenon
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension PAH
- High-altitude pulmonary edema
How do you take Penegra 100mg?
You must take Penegra 100mg Pills in the right way to manage ED symptoms effectively without experiencing side effects. Therefore, here are a few tips explaining how to take Penegra 100.
- Always swallow Penegra 100 mg along with a glassful of water. Please avoid breaking, crushing, or chewing it.
- For effective use of this ED medication, you should take it at least thirty minutes one hour before indulging in sex.
- Also, you need to know that you can take Penegra 100mg Tablets either before or after having a meal.
- Avoid taking more than one Penegra 100 tablet within a twenty-four-hour period.
- It is essential that before you consume this medicine, you consult with your doctor or healthcare professional.
- Never take Penegra 100mg along with other medications without consulting with your physician.
- Do not share your medicine with other people even if you share the same medical condition.
When do you not take Penegra 100 mg?
Sometimes the use of Penegra 100 mg in treating symptoms of ED can trigger undesirable side effects. Hence here are a few pointers explaining to you when to not consume Penegra 100mg Tablets.
- Women who are either pregnant or breastfeeding must not use this medicine. Since doing so can cause harm to the baby.
- Usually, taking a Penegra 100 tablet can lower your blood pressure, which can prove to be serious. It is, therefore, necessary that people with low BP problems do not take this medicine.
- If you are taking nitrate medications, then you need to stop taking this ED drug to avoid acquiring fatal side effects caused by drug interactions.
- Individuals suffering from severe heart problems or hepatic impairment must also not take Penegra 100mg Pills.
- This drug you must not use in an individual who is below the age of eighteen.
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil, you must avoid taking Penegra 100mg Tablets.
Dosage Schedule of Penegra 100mg:
Typically, the dosing plan of Penegra 100mg will depend on the individual’s age, body tolerance, and type of medical condition. It is as follows:
Usual adult dosage for ED: The initial minimum dose of Penegra, 100mg for ED, is 50 mg one time a day as needed, and you take it at least one hour before sexual activity orally. The maintenance dose ranges from 25 mg to 100 mg as needed once a day, about sixty minutes before having sex.
Usual adult dosage for PAH: In the case of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, the initial minimum dosage is 5 mg to 20 mg three times a day, with each dose about four to six hours apart from the other. Meanwhile, the maximum dose is 20 mg, which you take a day thrice. If you take Penegra 100 mg parenterally through an injection, then the initial minimum dose is 2.5 mg to 10 mg IV bolus thrice a day.
Now, while taking the dosing timetable of Penegra 100 mentioned above, you may either miss a dose or skip a dose. It is essential, then that you take the following actions.
Missed Dosage of Penegra 100 mg:
If you take Penegra 100 mg to manage ED symptoms on an as-needed basis, you may not miss a dose. However, if you take this medicine daily to treat PAH, you may miss a dosage. In such a situation, you must make up for it as soon as you remember, provided the time to take the next dose is not around the corner.
Overdose on Penegra 100mg Tablets:
On consuming Penegra 100mg Tablets and overdosing on it, you will likely experience a few side effects that may be fatal. Therefore, you need to call your doctor and stop taking this medicine in such a scenario.
Side Effects and Serious Side Effects of Penegra 100mg:
Like most other medicines, when you take Penegra 100mg, there is a possibility that you may experience a mixture of mild-to-serious side effects. They are as follows:
- Nose congestion
- Abnormal vision
If you happen to observe any of the serious side effects of Penegra 100mg Pills given below, then you need to stop taking the medication and call your physician immediately:
- Episodes of seizures
- A prolonged, painful erection
- Loss of hearing or ringing in the ears
- High or low blood pressure
- Pain in the muscle
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease
- Bleeding from the nose
- Pain in the arms and legs
- Dryness of mouth
Where can I Buy Penegra 100mg Online?
If you intend to Buy Penegra 100mg of high-quality at a click of a button, then you need to visit our ‘E-Pharmacy’ store at erospharmacy.com now: shop with us now to Buy Penegra 100mg Tablets at an unbelievably low and affordable cost. Join us today to Buy Penegra 100mg Online and get world-class 24×7 customer care service. So, Buy Penegra 100mg Pills to enjoy an ‘Erection’ worth remembering.
Frequently asked questions
Q. When must you take Penegra 100 mg?
Usually, you must take Penegra 100mg only if you suffer from ‘Erectile Dysfunction issues. It is also essential to note that you must take this medication per instructions given by a doctor or healthcare professional. Also, you must not take Penegra 100 without consulting a physician.
Q. What is the duration of action of Penegra 100mg?
It should take a Penegra 100 mg pill about four to six hours post-consumption to exert its action. It is essential to note that this duration may vary depending on factors such as the dose taken, the individual’s metabolism, etc.
Q. How do you store Penegra 100 mg appropriately?
To make use of Penegra 100 mg Tablets in the management of ED symptoms then, you need to store them well using the storage guidelines given below:
- Ensure that you keep the Penegra 100 in the package until the time to use it arrives.
- Avoid exposing this medication to direct sunlight.
- Always keep Penegra 100mg Tablets away from the heat in an airtight container under room temperature ranging from 5°C and 30°C (59°F and 86°F).
- Try to store this medicine as far away from pets and children as possible.
- Also, discard unused Penegra 100mg Pills well using instructions from your pharmacist or waste disposal expert.