Alergin 50mg is a medication that you use to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease such as asthma. It contains Salbutamol as its chief ingredient as well as Etofylline and Bromhexine Hydrochloride.
When you take an Alergin 50mg tablet it acts like a ‘Bronchodilator’ by relaxing and widening the airways of the lungs. Also, you can use Alergin 50mg in the management of Exercise Induced Bronchoconstriction (EIB. Usually, you take this medicine orally along with either a nebulizer or inhaler.
However, you can also get it in the form of a tablet/pill, liquid, or intravenous solution. The onset of action of an Alergin 50mg tablet is about fifteen minutes. With its effects lasting for about two to six hours.
Salbutamol was first made official to the public in Britain in 1969. It was approved for clinical use in the United States of America by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 1982. These days Salbutamol which is the main component of Alergin 50mg is on the World Health Organization’s list of essential medicines.
Medical uses of Alergin 50mg:
Typically, you use Alergin 50mg in the management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease symptoms such as asthma and Exercise Induced Bronchoconstriction. Besides, you can take an Alergin 50mg tablet to treat various bronchospasm conditions such as bronchitis and bronchiolitis.
What are the Alergin 50mg benefits?
Like most medicines when you take Alergin 50mg it is very likely that you will experience Alergin 50mg benefits. They are as follows:
- Provides rapid relief of asthma symptoms
- Helps in the effective management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD symptoms
- Enables the prevention of Exercise-Induced Bronchoconstriction
- Convenience in usage
- All drugs like Alergin 50mg containing Salbutamol is widely available
- It is easily compatible with other medications
- Finally, it helps in dilating (widening) the bronchioles of the lungs, making it easier for air to pass in and out of the lungs.
How to take Alergin 50mg?
Usually, as Alergin 50mg is available in a few dosage forms. These include inhalers (metered-dose inhalers or MDIs), nebulizer solutions, and tablets. Therefore here is presenting a few tips on how you take an Alergin 50mg tablet. There as follows:
- Take Alergin 50mg inhaler by shaking it well before using it
- It is then essential that you remove the cap and exhale completely to empty your lungs
- Then you need to press down on the canister, inhale deeply and slowly through your mouth
- Hold your for about 10 seconds to allow the medication to reach deep into your lungs.
- Exhale the Alergin 50mg tablet dose slowly and repeat it if you feel the needs to do so
- Finally, you need to replace cap after use
2. Nebulizer solution:
1. Inhale fine mist of Alergin 50mg produced by nebulizer through a mask or mouthpiece
2. Always follow instructions provided for your nebulizer solution by your doctor or healthcare professional
Alergin 50mg dosage schedule:
Typically, when you take Alergin 50mg in the form of tablets the starting dosing for adults and children over 12 years old ranges from 2 mg to 4 mg, that you take three to four times a day. The maximum dosage is typically 32 mg.
For children between 6 and 12 years old the usual starting dosage is 2 mg three to four times a day. The maximum dosage is 24 mg.
Now while taking an Alergin 50mg dosage there is a possibility that you either miss a dose or overdose on it. In such a situation then you need to take the following precautions given below.
In case you forget to take a dose of Alergin 50mg then you need to take it as soon as you remember. However if the time to take a fresh dose is fast approaching then you need to skip the missed dosage. Always try to avoid taking a double Alergin 100mg dosage.
If you take too much of Alergin 50mg dosage then you need to seek medical attention immediately by calling your doctor or emergency care centre.
What are Alergin 50mg side effects and adverse side-effects?
Usually, when you take an Alergin 50mg tablet there is a possibility that you may experience a mix of mild-to-serious side-effects. They are as follows:
- Muscle cramps
- Feeling shaky or trembling
On taking an Alergin 50mg dose you may experience a few serious side-effects given below.
- Cardiac arrhythmia
- Increased blood flow into the penis
- Muscle tension
- Changes in sleep pattern and in behaviour such as excitability and restlessness
Where can you buy Alergin 100mg online?
If you are looking to buy Alergin 50mg online of high-quality then you need to click here to shop for it with free shipping. In case you want to purchase more generic medication products at flat 25% rates then, you need to visit our ‘E-Store’ .