What is Apcalis 20mg?
It is in the treatment of ‘Erectile Dysfunction (ED)’ that you use Apcalis 20mg. It is a medication that contains ‘Tadalafil’ as its chief component. Besides, Apcalis 20 mg also belongs to the class of medications known as Phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitors. Popularly known by the brand/trade name ‘Cialis’, this medicine is also used in the treatment of ‘Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)’. Usually, you take this Apcalis 20mg via the mouth, which takes about sixty minutes to take effect and lasts for about thirty-six hours.
This ED medication essentially works by blocking the ‘Phosphodiesterase (PDE-5)’ enzyme, which causes smooth muscle relaxation in the penis to bring in blood flow to make it ‘Erect’. Also, when you take Apcalis 20mg Tablets, it can dilate blood vessels in the lungs to exert control over pulmonary artery pressure.
In 2003, the United States of America Food and Drug Administration or FDA officially gave ‘Tadalafil approval for clinical use. Apcalis 20 mg is available as a generic medication worldwide. A couple of years ago, in 2020, this ED drug became the 262nd most-prescribed medicine in the United States of America. Although, before using Apcalis 20 mg, you need to understand that you cannot use it to manage sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV/AIDS.
Why is Apcalis 20mg popularly used in treating ED symptoms?
Taking Apcalis 20mg Pills acts by blocking phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) within the corpus cavernosum in the penis. It triggers a release of nitrous oxide or NO from nerve terminals and endothelial cells that binds to guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme). It then leads to the stimulation of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) to increase its levels. Finally, causing ‘Vasodilation’ or smooth muscle relaxation of the erectile tissue to bring in blood flow to produce an ‘Erection’.
Medical Uses of Apcalis 20mg:
Usually, men take Apcalis 20mg Tablets to resolve ‘Sexual Impotence’ issues. There are a couple of other medical conditions for which you can use Apcalis 20mg Pills. They are as follows:
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension or PAH
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy or BPH
How do you take Apcalis 20mg:
Are you looking to take Apcalis 20mg Pills to treat ED without suffering from any side effects? If you are, then you need to consume it the right way. Here are a few tips on how to take it:
- You must take a minimum of 2.5 mg of this medicine a day, and It is possible to extend it to a maximum of 5. However, most men may not be able to tolerate this dosage.
- To extract maximum benefits from Apcalis 20 in treating ED, you must take it at least thirty minutes before indulging in sex.
- Avoid taking it more than one time a day.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while consuming a dosage of Apcalis SX 20mg Pills. Doing so will worsen dizziness, one of this medicine’s major side effects.
- Swallow a pill of Apcalis 20 along with a glassful of water. Never chew it or break it.
- If you are allergic to Apcalis 20mg, you must inform your doctor or pharmacist before using it.
- Usually, women must not take this type of medication. To know more, they need to talk to their doctor about the risk and benefits of Apcalis 20.
- Finally, you must ensure that you take this medicine exactly as your physician prescribes.
When do you need to take Apcalis 20 mg?
Before using Apcalis 20 mg, you must take it at the right time to derive maximum benefits in resolving ED symptoms. Hence here presenting you pointers explaining to you when you consume Apcalis 20.
- Please do not stop taking this medication abruptly when you feel like it. Always ensure that you consult your doctor before discarding it.
- Also, you can take Apcalis 20mg Pills before or after a meal at your convenience.
- Use this ED medicine only after you have read the patient information leaflet thoroughly and understood it.
- If you are not on certain medications, such as nitrates, you can freely take Apcalis SX 20mg.
- Avoid taking this medicine when you have lower blood pressure and angina.
- Besides, you must not take it if you have cancers such as bone marrow or leukemia.
Dosage Schedule of Apcalis 20mg:
The dosing plan of Apcalis 20mg will depend on the type of dose and medical condition. It is as follows:
The usual Adult Dose as needed and daily dose for ED is 10 mg one time a day and 2.5 mg once a day at the same time, respectively. Therefore, the maintenance as needed and a daily dose of this medication is 5 to 20 mg and 2.5 to 5 mg.
The usual Adult Dose for this medication to treat PAH is 40 mg, to be taken orally once a day. Meanwhile, the Usual Adult Dose daily use for BPH is 5 mg orally once a day simultaneously.
Now, while following the dose plan of Apcalis SX 20mg above, there is a possibility that you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. Under such circumstances, then, you need to do the following:
Missed Dose of Apcalis 20 mg Pills:
You may not miss a dose if you take Apcalis 20 mg Pills on an as-needed basis. Moreover, if you take it daily and skip it, you may have to take it again as soon as you remember. If, however, the time to take the fresh dose of Apcalis 20 mg is fast approaching, you need to avoid taking the skipped dose.
Overdose of Apcalis 20 mg Tablets:
When you overdose on Apcalis 20 mg Tablets, you will experience mild-to-serious side effects. Therefore, in such a situation, you need to stop taking the medication and call your doctor to seek medical assistance immediately.
What are the Side Effects and Serious Side Effects of Apcalis 20mg?
On consuming Apcalis 20mg, you may experience either side effects or adverse effects. They are as follows:
- Nose congestion
- Pain in the muscle, back, arms, leg, or back
- Dryness in mouth
If you experience the following side effects mentioned below, then you need to stop taking this medication and call your physician:
- Blurring or change in vision
- Heart attack symptoms such as chest pain
- Lightheaded feeling
- A prolonged erection that lasts for more than four hours
- Sore throat
- Mental depression
- Yellowing of skin and eyes, i.e. jaundice
- Suicidal thoughts
Alternative medicines you can use in place of Apcalis 20mg:
If you cannot take Apcalis 20mg Tablets for a reason such as a drug allergy, then you can take the following medicines containing ‘Tadalafil’ instead. They are:
Where can you Buy Apcalis 20mg?
If you are looking for Apcalis 20mg Online that is the highest quality, then you need to visit us at erospharmacy.com today to Buy Apcalis 20mg. Therefore, if you want to Buy Apcalis SX 20mg at an affordable price as well, then you need to shop only with us. Please Buy Apcalis 20mg Tablets today from us and get world-class 24×7 customer service that truly caters to your needs.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Can Apcalis 20mg have an impact on size?
Taking Apcalis 20mg does not have an impact whatsoever on the size of your penis. Also, this drug cannot help treat symptoms of sexually transmitted infections such as HIV/AIDS. It only can help a man get a normal erection.
Q. How do you store Apcalis 20 mg to preserve its efficacy?
If you want to maintain the efficiency of Apcalis 20 mg in managing symptoms of ED, then you need to store it well using the following storage guidelines.
- Please keep it in an airtight container away from light and heat at room temperature.
- Store it as far as possible from children and pets.
Avoid discarding unused dosage of Apcalis 20 by flushing it down the toilet drain. Always follow drug removal instructions from a pharmacist or a waste disposal expert.