What is JPDOL 100mg?
Jpdol 100mg Is a painkiller that works best to provide instant pain relief. Tramadol is the main active ingredient of the medicine JPDOL 100 mg. It is essentially used as a part of pain management. Also, this medicine belongs to a Family of Drugs known as Opioid Analgesics. It is an oral medication.
When you take Jpdol 100mg it acts by targeting certain areas in the noradrenergic, opioid receptors system, and serotonergic systems. Simply put, this pain-relieving medication works by blocking pain transmission to the brain to lower the perception of pain. It is a medicine that helps in relieving moderate-to-moderately severe pain.
It was first invented and patented in 1963. The main manufacturing was done by the then-West German Company, Grunenthal GmbH. This drug was ranked as the 35th most commonly prescribed medication across the United States in 2020 with more than 17 million prescriptions. Jpdol 100 mg is available these days around the world as a Generic Medication.
Who Makes JPDOL 100mg?
JPDOL 100mg is a generic variation of the drug Tramadol and brand name medicine Ultram. JPEE drugs are one of the leading pharma companies in India with over 500 million USD in annual turnover in 2021. JPEE drugs manufacture and provide not only JPDOL but other generic medicines of Sildenafil Citrate drug to the USA. It helps in the contribution of at least 40% of the generic medicine market in the USA.
Is Jpdol 100 mg Tramadol FDA-approved?
The Tramadol drug was first approved for use in the USA in the year 1994. The general usage of Tramadol was to treat moderate pain and then elevated it to anything with moderately severe pain. The approval process was carried out by the Food and Drug Administration or the FDA, a federal agency in the United States that supervises, inspects, and approves the use of medicines, drugs, and foods that are available for consumption.
How Does JPDOL 100mg Help in Relieving Pain?
JPDOL 100mg is an oral medication containing the active ingredient tapentadol, which is a centrally-acting opioid analgesic drug. It works by binding to specific opioid receptors in the central nervous system, blocking the transmission of pain signals and increasing the release of natural pain-relieving neurotransmitters like dopamine and norepinephrine. This leads to a reduction in the perception of pain and improved overall pain management. However, like all opioid painkillers, JPDOL 100 mg can also cause a range of side effects and can be habit-forming, so it should only be used under the supervision of a healthcare provider.
What are the Medical Uses of JPDOL 100mg?
The primary use of JPDOL 100mg is to treat pain, either acute or chronic. The pain might be anything ranging from moderate to moderately severe. As this medication is an opioid analgesic, it serves moderate and very severe pain mostly in adults. Jpdol 100 works by changing the method as the body senses some sensations of pain. As a schedule IV drug, there are other various medical uses of JPDOL 100 mg, they are:
- As a secondary line treatment for the condition of Fibromyalgia
- A 100mg dose of JPDOL is as strong as a 10mg dose of Morphine
- Treats refractory restless leg syndrome
- Muscle aches, spasms, sprains
- Injuries and surgery wounds
- Inflammation of any kind
How to Take JPDOL 100 mg Tablet?
To effectively use JPDOL 100mg to relieve the pain you need to take it well. Therefore, here are a few ways to take JPDOL 100 mg pointers.
- JPDOL 100mg is a medicine you can take either before or after having food.
- Always swallow medicine along with a glassful of water. Also, you need to avoid biting, crushing, and chewing tablets.
- JPDOL 100 mg is a medicine that proves to be effective only if you take it immediately upon arrival of pain.
- Do not abruptly stop taking this medicine. Since doing so may cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Never keep leftover JPDOL 100 mg as misuse of this medicine can lead to death.
- Avoid taking JPDOL 100mg with other opioid medications to prevent drug interactions causing side effects that may be fatal.
- If you want to avoid stomach pain then it is better to take this medicine after having food.
- As dizziness is one of the side effects of JPDOL 100 mg you need to avoid engaging in activities such as driving and handling heavy machinery.
When not to Take a JPDOL 100mg Tablet?
JPDOL 100mg should not be taken under certain circumstances, and these include:
- Allergy: If you have a known allergy to tapentadol or any other ingredient in JPDOL 100mg, you should not take it.
- Breathing problems: JPDOL 100 mg may cause respiratory depression and should not be taken by people with severe breathing problems.
- Seizures: People with a history of seizures or a susceptibility to seizures should not take JPDOL 100 mg.
- Head injury or increased intracranial pressure: JPDOL 100 mg should not be taken by people with a head injury or increased pressure in the head.
- Substance abuse: If you have a history of substance abuse, including opioid abuse, you should not take JPDOL 100mg.
- Liver or kidney problems: JPDOL 100 mg may not be suitable for people with liver or kidney problems and may require a lower dose or alternative medication.
- Pregnancy: JPDOL 100 mg is not recommended for use during pregnancy.
What Dosage Instructions to Follow When Having JPDOL 100mg Tablets?
The 100mg dose of Tramadol is effective in treating pain from almost any kind of injury or also wound. Sometimes a 100mg dose may be too much or too less depending on the body weight, age, and also height of the person who wants to use the JPDOL 100 mg tablets. The recommendation of between 50mg and 100mg only and as per the condition and the maximum dose is 400mg a day. A single pill during a regular intake is the correct amount dose to treat pain. The effect lasts up to 4 hours, and hence whenever you feel pain, you can take JPDOL 100mg. Take the opioid analgesic four times a day with an interval of 5 hours between each dose.
What is the Difference Between Immediate and Extended-Release Tablets?
Opiate painkillers are available in immediate and extended-release forms. Similarly, Tramadol JPDOL 100mg tablets are also available in both forms. The difference lies in the fact that extended-release requires less dosage and also takes its time to provide pain relief while immediate provides instant relief.
Where to Store JPDOL 100mg Tablets?
Store the JPDOL 100mg tablets away from the reach of children. Make sure to place the medicine in a place with adequate dryness and coolness and also at room temperature at 25°C (77°F) also take into consideration that it should be away from moisture and light. Since there is a possibility of structural change if left in the sun and heat for a long time.
What Precautions to Follow When Having JPDOL 100mg?
- Avoid drinking alcohol and any beverages that contain it when also taking JPDOL 100mg.
- Make sure you do not drive just after taking JPDOL 100 mg.
- Pregnant and lactating women need to proceed with caution when they take JPDOL 100 mg.
- Avoid watching or playing videos and games that require sitting through epileptic videos or sequences.
- If you have a renal or hepatic failure, make sure to proceed with caution when you take the JPDOL 100 mg medicine.
- People with genetic variants of CYP2D6 in the liver may render tramadol an inactive molecule after its consumption.
- If you have hypersensitivity to centrally acting stimulants, and psychoactive, opioid analgesics then do not have JPDOL 100mg.
What are the Mild Side Effects of Taking JPDOL 100mg?
Some mild effects are possible after eating JPDOL 100mg. They are tolerable and do not need medical attention. They are:
- Dry mouth
What Adverse Reactions on Might Encounter After Having JPDOL 100mg?
The adverse effects may render the consumer helpless. Make sure to visit a medical practitioner or a medical center after you experience these reactions:
- Vision loss and blurring
- Abdominal pain
- Arrhythmic heart rate
- Muscle tone loss
How to Avoid Having Adverse Reactions When Taking JPDOL 100mg?
- Make sure to rest after having workouts or if you are a professional player.
- Sit erect and straight if you spend a long time in front of a computer or laptop.
- Give rest to your body and walk every 2 hours for at least a couple of minutes.
- Do not strain your body after having the medicine.
What Medicine to Avoid When also Taking JPDOL 100 mg?
These drugs react adversely with JPDOL 100 mg when present together in the system. Avoid them if possible:
- SNRIs- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Cough and cold medications
- Other opioid analgesics
- Antipsychotic medications or amphetamines
What are the Substitutes for Having JPDOL 100mg?
While JPDOL 100mg is a potent pain killer, it is not the only medicine that treats pain. Pain management can also be done with other painkillers that are good for your safety, they are:
JPDOL 100 mg is a product that answers all your doubts and queries. Made of a drug that most people suffering from pain use, low cost, the easily available, and wide consumer base is one the main reasons why people actively buy JPDOL 100mg online from trustworthy pharmacy stores.
Jpdol 100mg Reviews
- People who buy this medicine have nice things to say about it every time.
- Fewer side effects.
- Available in immediate and extended-release tablets.
- You can take it every day, just make sure to not take it more than what the prescription suggests.
- Better than other opioid painkillers to treat neuropathic pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is it safe to drive after taking 100mg of JPDOL?
JPDOL 100mg has no effect on consciousness or attention abilities. Therefore, it is safe to drive after taking the opioid analgesic tablets.
Q. Is JPDOL the same as Ultram?
Generic Tramadol and JPDOL both contain the active component of the Tramadol drug, and hence their mechanisms of action are very similar. The only differentiable distinction is the pharmaceutical companies that produce the tablets.
Q. Can JPDOL 100mg be taken with food?
Consume a low-fat diet before taking JPDOL 100mg to ensure that the medication’s mechanism of action does not slow down or change.