What is Ranozex 500mg?
Ranozex 500mg belongs to a family of medicines known as Antianginals. This drug contains Ranolazine as the main component and is used in managing angina pectoris or chest pain. Also, Ranozex 500 mg can help you prevent angina attacks in the future. It can do so by significantly improving the overall functioning of your heart.
When you take a Ranozex 500 pill, it acts by enhancing the ability of your heart to use oxygen. This was done by significantly decreasing the amount of calcium entering the heart muscle cells. Ranozex 500mg Tablets, also prove to be very effective and highly beneficial in men than women. This drug’s exact mode of action is unknown, and it supposedly has adenosine triphosphate. It is a medicine that you can use either individually or dually in combination with other medications. Since the drug can trigger a few side effects, some of which may impact the heart, it is recommended that you consult a Cardiologist before using this medication.
Ranolazine in this angina pain relief medicine was, for the first time, approved by the United States of America (USA) Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for clinical use way back in 2006. Also, in 2020 all drugs containing Ranolazine like Ranozex 500mg became the 258th most prescribed medication across the USA.
What are the Benefits of Using Ranozex 500 mg?
Like other synthetic medicines, there are several advantages that you will acquire by using Ranozex 500mg. They are as follows:
- Improves exercise tolerative significantly.
- Also, it has no adverse impact on either blood pressure or heart rate.
- Greatly reduces the frequency of angina attacks.
- When you consume Ranozex 500 mg it triggers very few side effects.
- This medicine also can be possibly used in managing symptoms associated with cardiovascular disorders such as heart failure or arrhythmias.
How do you administer Ranozex 500mg?
The route of administration of this medication is oral, which you usually take through the mouth. It is necessary to understand that it may take up to a few weeks of regular use for the effects of Ranozex 500 mg to successfully help manage angina pectoris attacks or chest pain.
Why do you use Ranozex 500 mg?
Usually, you use Ranozex 500mg in the treatment of chronic angina. It helps enhance your heart’s ability to use oxygen to reduce the regularity of angina attacks.
Why do you use Ranozex 500mg to Manage Angina Pain?
When you take a Ranozex 500 pill, the Ranolazine exerts its action on the heart muscle. This results in a significant alteration in the input and output of sodium and calcium ions. It stimulates smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation to reduce ventricular tension and myocardial oxygen demand. Thus, eventually helping in providing relief from Angina pain symptoms.
Medical Uses of Ranozex 500mg:
Usually, you use Ranozex 500mg Pills to treat chronic angina. However, you may also use it to manage symptoms of Atrial Fibrillation (Arrhythmia).
How do you take Ranozex 500mg Tablet?
Do you want to effectively use Ranozex 500mg tablet to treat symptoms of Angina or chest pain without experiencing side effects? If you are, you must learn how to take this Antianginal medicine. Hence, here is presenting to you how to take Ranozex 500 tips.
- It is a medicine you can take before or after a meal.
- Always swallow the Ranozex 500mg Pills along with a glassful of water. Breaking, crushing, or chewing is not permissible.
- Also, you must ensure that you follow the dosage of this Antianginal medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
- Individuals above the age of sixty-five must not take Ranozex 500mg. Since doing so, the risk of them experiencing undesirable side effects will only increase.
- Before taking this medicine, ensure you read and follow the prescription label instructions carefully.
- On consuming a Ranozex 500 tablet, you may experience dizziness or drowsiness as a side effect. Therefore, while taking this medicine, you must avoid engaging in activities such as handling machinery or driving.
- An individual weighing less than 60 kg must not take this drug to reduce the risk of acquiring side effects, some of which may be fatal.
- For a better effect of Ranozex 500 and to avoid possible constipation, it is necessary that you take it along with food.
- Do not adjust the dose of Ranozex 500 mg, self-administer, or stop taking it without consulting your doctor.
- It is essential to remember while taking this medicine that it will take a few weeks for the consumption of the medication to show its effects.
When do you not take Ranozex 500 mg Tablet?
There are many situations under which you must not take Ranozex 500 to derive maximum benefits from it in managing ‘Angina pain without needing to experience side effects. Therefore, here are a few when not to take Ranozex 500 mg pointers.
- If you are allergic to Ranolazine, you must take this medicine.
- Do not take alcohol along with Ranozex 500, as doing so can worsen dizziness which is one of the symptoms of this medicine.
- Please do not take this medicine along with other drugs, such as metoclopramide or cimetidine.
- Avoid taking Ranozex 500 if you take antibacterial, antifungal, or antiretroviral (HIV) drugs.
- Also, this medicine is not recommended for use in children or adolescents below the age of eighteen years.
- If you have kidney issues or renal impairment, then it is better to avoid taking Ranozex 500mg Tablets. Since doing so, your body may get adversely affected.
- Elderly individuals above the age of sixty-five years must use this medicine with caution as it can trigger side effects that can eventually lead to death if not used properly.
- Women who are pregnant and breastfeeding must not take Ranozex 500 mg. Since doing so can cause harm to the fetus or newborn.
Dosage Schedule of Ranozex 500mg:
Typically, your doctor will prescribe a dosing schedule of Ranozex 500mg Pills per your body, age, and severity of the medical condition. It will be as follows:
Usual adult dosage for Angina Pectoris: The minimum initial dosage of Ranozex 500 mg is 500 mg orally twice daily. If you need to increase the dose, you can elevate it to 1000 mg orally twice daily. Therefore, the maximum dosage of this medicine is 1000 mg two times a day orally.
In case you are suffering from kidney issues, then you need to adjust the dosage as follows:
Renal dosage: Dosage adjustment may require if you are suffering from kidney issues. Moreover, there are no specific guidelines that you need to follow to accept caution while using this medicine. Discontinue this drug if you suffer from acute renal failure while consuming it during medicinal therapy for angina pectoris pain.
Now, while following the dosage plan given above, there is a possibility that you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. Under such scenarios, you need to do the following:
Missed Dosage of Ranozex 500:
If you miss a Ranozex 500, you must avoid the skipped dosage and focus on a fresh one instead. Try to avoid taking double doses.
Overdose on Ranozex 500 mg:
On experiencing an overdose of Ranozex 500 mg, you may get symptoms such as numbness, nausea, or vomiting. Therefore, in such a situation, you need to call your doctor or healthcare center to seek medical assistance immediately.
What are the Side Effects and Adverse Side Effects of Ranozex 500mg?
When you take a dose of Ranozex 500mg Tablets, you can acquire a range of mild-to-severe side effects. They are as follows:
In case you observe any of the severe side effects of the Ranozex 500mg Pills given below, then you need to stop taking them and call your physician.
- Heart beating fast
- Lightheaded feeling
- Renal problems
- Nose bleeding
- Lack of sleep or insomnia
- Swelling in the joint
- Increase levels of urea in the blood
Where can you Buy Ranozex 500mg Online?
If you are looking to Buy Ranozex 500mg online, then all you need to do is visit us at erospharmacy.com now. Shop with us today to Buy Ranozex 500mg Tablets at affordable prices. Take this golden opportunity to Buy Ranozex 500mg Online from us and also get a world-class 24×7 customer care service in return.
Additional Information on Ranozex 500mg Tablets:
Dosage: Available in 500mg and 1000mg.
Half-life: Ranges from about 1.4 to 1.9 hours.
Treatment form: Typically, it is long-term.
Storage instructions: Store the medicine in a cool and dry place.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What type of medicine is Ranozex 500mg?
It is essential to treat pain arising from the medical condition of Chronic angina that you take Ranozex 500. Therefore, it belongs to the Antifungal drug.
Q. Can Ranozex 500 mg affect your liver?
There is no evidence to suggest that consuming a Ranozex 500 pill causes chronic hepatitis.
Q. What alternative medications can you take in place of Ranozex 500mg?
Q. How do you store Ranozex 500 mg properly?
If you want to Buy Ranozex 500mg Pills and use them effectively to manage symptoms of Angina Pain then all you need to do is to store it using the storage guidelines given below:
- Try to keep this medicine away from pets and children.
- Do not flush Ranozex 500 down the toilet drain. Always discard medicine using instructions given by your pharmacist or waste disposal expert.
- Store this medication in an airtight container at room temperature, away from light and heat.