What is Udzire 100mg?
Udzire 100mg is a drug that helps stimulate an increase in blood flow in the penis to generate an Erection. It contains ‘Udenafil’ and helps treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in males. Also, Udzire 100 mg is a medicine that has a long duration and quick onset of action. The effect of this ED medication lasts for approximately about twenty-four hours.
Like other PDE5 inhibitor drugs such as Sildenafil, Udzire 100mg tablet acts by blocking the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes. It also promotes the release of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). The pharmacokinetics of this ED medication is such that it enables you to use it only once a day.
Usually, Udzire 100 is available in two dosages. These include 100 and 200 mg. It was Dong-A pharmaceutical which was responsible for the development of the medication. This drug, popular in countries like the Philippines, Russia, and Korea, is known as Zydena.
How Does Udzire 100mg Act to Treat Erectile Dysfunction?
Udzire 100mg belongs to the PDE5 Inhibitor class of drugs. Therefore, taking it exerts its effect by blocking the phosphodiesterase type 5 enzymes (PDE5) in the corpus cavernous (erectile tissue) region in the penis. It triggers a release of nitrous oxide or NO in the penile tissue and causes it to bind with the guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme) receptors, which results in the stimulation of an increase in cGMP levels. Finally, smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation occurs, which brings an inflow of blood into the penis to produce an Erection.
Medical Uses of Udzire 100mg:
Usually, you take Udzire 100mg in managing ED symptoms in males. However, you can also use it in the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension or PAH.
How to Take Udzire 100mg:
Before you consume Udzire 100mg, you must know how to use this ED medication to benefit and not experience any adverse side effects here presenting a few Pearls of wisdom about using Udzire 100mg that your Pharmacist will normally deliver to you.
- This medicine you need to take this orally via the mouth. Besides, you can take it as a tablet or suspension.
- Before consuming an Udzire 100mg tablet, you must read all the instructions on the prescription label carefully.
- You can take this ED medicine either before or after having your meal. However, you must avoid taking it if you consume a high-fat meal, as doing so does make this medication exert its action at a slower rate.
- Udzire 100mg is a drug you must use at least one hour before sexual activity on an as-needed basis.
- It is possible to increase and decrease the dosage of this medicine depending on the body’s reaction to its action.
- Never take Udzire 100 mg dosage more than one time a day.
- Always take medication as per instructions given by your doctor or healthcare professional.
When do you not take Udzire 100 mg?
It is a fact that under certain situations it is not safe to take Udzire 100mg. They are as follows:
- Allergic problems with Udenafil
- Individuals suffering from renal or hepatic impairment must not use this medication
- People with heart or stroke issues also need to avoid taking this medicine
- If you have blood pressure problems too you need to stop taking
- Also, you need to stop taking Udzire 100 mg if you are on nitrate medications like nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate
Besides, it is also necessary that you inform your doctor or pharmacist whether you are taking some medications mentioned below to get their approval before popping an Udzire 100mg tablet. The medication list is as follows:
- Antifungal medicines such as iatraconazole or ketoconazole
- Antihypertensive drugs to treat high blood pressure
- HIV/AIDS medication such as ritonavir
Dosage Schedule of Udzire 100mg Tablets:
The plan for a dose of Udzire 100mg to treat ED will depend on the age group of the individual taking it. Therefore, here is presenting the plan:
The usual adult dose of Udzire 100 mg for ED: Typically, the initial dose for an individual consuming Udzire 100 to treat ‘Erectile Dysfunction’ is 50 mg orally once a day as needed one hour before sexual activity. On the other hand, the maintenance dosage is 25 to 100 mg once a day at least one hour before sexual activity.
Usual geriatric dose of Udzire 100mg for ED: For adults above 65, the initial dose for taking an Udzire 100mg tablet is 25 mg to be taken via the mouth at least one hour before indulging in sexual activity.
Renal dosage adjustment for ED: For mild-to-moderate kidney dysfunction, there is no dosage adjustment that you need to do. In case of severe renal impairment, it is a dose adjustment of about 25 mg once a day at least one hour before sex that you need.
Hepatic Dose Adjustment for ED: If you suffer from chronic liver issues such as ‘Cirrhosis’, then you need to adjust the initial dose to 25 mg orally daily. Now, while following the dosage schedule of Udzire 100mg tablets you see above, there is a slight chance that you may either miss a dose or overdose on the drug. You must follow a few instructions to avoid undesirable effects in such a situation. Hence, here is presenting to you a few pointers that you need to follow:
Missed Dosage of Udzire 100mg:
If you, by chance, miss a dose of Udzire 100, then you must avoid making up for it, especially if it is time to take your next dose. Since you need to take this ED medicine on a needed basis, you must note that it is highly unlikely that you will miss a dose.
Overdosing on Udzire 100mg:
As soon as you overdose on taking Udzire 100mg, you will most likely find side effects such as nausea, vomiting, etc. Which if not treated may prove fatal. Therefore, you need to call your doctor immediately as soon as you see signs of overdosing.
What are the Side Effects of Taking Udzire 100mg?
On taking a synthetic drug like Udzire 100mg, you may experience either a few mild side effects or severe adverse effects. They are as follows:
- Nose congestion
- Dizziness or headache
- Blurring or abnormal vision
- Sleep problems
- Back or muscle pain
After taking an Udzire 100mg tablet, you need to call your physician if you observe the following serious side effects. They are:
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Shortness of breath
- Seizure attack or convulsion episodes
- Prolong erection that lasts for more than four hours
- Light headed feeling
- Sudden loss of hearing or ringing in the ears
Alternative Medications for Udzire 100mg:
You may not be able to use an Udzire 100mg tablet due to medical reasons such as Allergy. Thus, under such a scenario, there are other drugs consisting of Udenafil that you can use instead. They include:
Things you need to know about Udzire 100 mg:
There are a few facts about Udzire 100mg that you need to keep in mind. They are as follows:
- Udzire 100 mg is a drug that you use in treating ED symptoms that are taken orally in the tablet dosage form.
- Also, you can use Udzire 100 mg in managing Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension or PAH.
So, if you want to purchase high-quality Udzire 100mg online, then one web portal you must visit is erospharmacy.com. It is mainly because at this drug ‘E-store’ you shall be able to buy Udzire 100mg tablet at a price which is very friendly to your wallet. So, visit us now to buy Udzire 100mg tablets and get them delivered to your doorstep at the click of a button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What precautions do you need to take while consuming Udzire 100mg?
Before taking an Udzire 100mg tablet, you must follow a few safety measures. They are as follows:
- Avoid taking Udzire 100 mg along with nitrate medication, as it can cause a significant lowering of blood pressure, which can be fatal.
- If you experience an erection that is painful and lasts for more than four hours, then you need to call your doctor as soon as possible.
Q. How do you store Udzire 100 mg to preserve its effectiveness?
The best to preserve Udzire 100mg and maintain its efficacy in treating ‘ED’ is by storing it well. Therefore, here is presenting to you a few important storage guidelines:
- Store Udzire 100mg tablets in an airtight container away from light or heat under room temperature
- Ensure that you discard unused dosages of the ED medicine by following instructions from your pharmacist or waste disposal company.
- Keep it as far away as possible from children and pets.