What is Snovitra Super Active 20mg?
To a Class of Medicines known as the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors, the drug Snovitra Super Active 20mg belongs. The chief ingredient of this medication is Vardenafil. Also, you must understand that Snovitra Super Active 20 mg is used to manage Erectile Dysfunction or ED. In function, Snovitra Super Active 20mg is very similar to medicines containing Sildenafil and Tadalafil.
When you take a Snovitra Super Active 20 pill, the Vardenafil inhibits the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes, which activate a rush of blood flow into the penis to produce an erection. However, while taking this medicine, you need to keep in mind that for it to be effective requires sexual arousal or stimulation to occur. It is a medicine capable of dilating lung blood vessels to control pulmonary artery pressure.
Vardenafil was first developed by Bayer Pharmaceuticals in 2003. Soon after, it received official approval from the United States of America (USA) Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for clinical use. Many clinical trials were conducted on Vardenafil before it was deemed fit by the FDA for medical use. These days Snovitra Super Active 20mg has become a popular ED medication available in tablets, oral disintegrating films, and oral disintegrating tablets. In terms of off-label use, this drug also proves beneficial in treating medical conditions such as premature ejaculation and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How do you Benefit from Consuming Snovitra Super Active 20mg?
Like other medications, the consumption of Snovitra Super Active 20mg Tablets provides a few beneficial effects. They are as follows:
- It helps give the male a normal erection while having sex to stimulate complete sexual satisfaction.
- Also, taking Snovitra Super Active 20mg Pills gives a big boost to men’s self-confidence/self-esteem.
- One of the biggest benefits you can acquire from taking this medicine is its quick onset of action.
- The fact that Snovitra Super Active 20mg is available in the form of tablets and soft gel capsules makes it convenient to consume.
What is the Route of Administration of Snovitra Super Active 20 mg?
Usually, you take a Snovitra Super Active 20 dose orally through oral administration through the mouth.
Who can take Snovitra Super Active 20 mg?
Snovitra Super Active 20 mg is a medicine that men with abnormal erections usually consume. It helps resolve ED symptoms by stimulating blood flow into the penis.
What is the Dosage Range of Snovitra Super Active 20 mg?
The dose range of Snovitra Super Active, 20mg Pills, involves the strength 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg, and 20 mg.
Why is Snovitra Super Active 20mg an Effective Medication Worth Buying?
One major reason that makes Snovitra Super Active 20mg Tablets so efficient is their easy use. Since you can find this medicine available in the form of tablets, it is also clinically tested by the USA FDA to be safe, which means that it proves to be effective when treating ED symptoms.
How Does Snovitra Super Active 20 mg Work to Help Manage ED Symptoms?
When you take a Snovitra Super Active 20 tablet, the Vardenafil acts by initially blocking the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes in the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) region of the penis. The release of nitrous oxide or NO then occurs, which binds to the guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme). It causes a release and increase of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate). Finally, leading to smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation to bring in a rush of blood to the penis to produce an erection.
Medical Uses of Snovitra Super Active 20mg:
Typically, you use Snovitra Super Active 20 mg to treat ED symptoms. However, it can also be used to manage pulmonary arterial hypertension or PAH.
How do you take Snovitra Super Active 20 mg?
If you intend to take Snovitra Super Active 20 mg Pills safely and effectively without experiencing side effects, then you need to learn how to consume them. Therefore, here are a few tips on how to take Snovitra Super Active 20mg Tablets.
- Always take medicine by swallowing it along with a glassful of water. Breaking, chewing, and crushing must be avoided.
- For twenty-four hours, you should take Snovitra Super Active 20 mg, not more than one tablet. Since doing so can increase side effects and reduce the effectiveness of the medicine.
- Also, you can take this drug with or without food.
- Before taking Snovitra Super Active 20 mg, you must ensure that you take this medication under your doctor’s or healthcare professional’s guidance.
- Finally, you need to avoid consuming either alcohol or grapefruit while taking this medicine, as doing so will increase the chances of you acquiring side effects that may be fatal.
When do you not take Snovitra Super Active 20mg?
Snovitra Super Active 20 mg is a medication that any man suffering from ED symptoms can take safely. However, there are situations in which you cannot consume it. Hence here are a few pointers explaining when you cannot take Snovitra Super Active 20mg Tablets:
- If you suffer from a renal problem or hepatic impairment, you must avoid taking it to prevent the condition from worsening.
- Also, individuals taking certain medications, such as nitrates, nitroglycerin or alpha-blockers for medical conditions such as high blood pressure, prostate, or heart issues, must avoid taking this medicine. Since taking it can cause a significant drop in blood pressure.
- Any individual allergic to Vardenafil must avoid taking Snovitra Super Active 20 mg to prevent worsening the condition.
Dosage Schedule of Snovitra Super Active 20mg:
Like many medications, Snovitra Super Active 20mg dosing plan will depend on the age of the individual suffering from ED. It is as follows:
Usual adult dosage for ED: The initial minimum dosage for any adult in the 18-65 age group is 10 mg, which you take as needed. Also, you can increase it to 20 mg or decrease it to 5 mg, depending on the drug’s efficacy and the body’s tolerance level.
Usual geriatric dosage for ED: Adults over 65 and above must take an initial minimum dosage of 5 mg orally once a day as needed, about an hour before indulging in sexual activity.
If, in case, you have moderate hepatic dysfunctionality issues, then you should adjust the initial minimum dosage to 5 mg one time a day as needed about an hour before sex. Never allow the dose to exceed 10 mg.
Now while following the dosage timetable of Snovitra Super Active 20 mg, you may either miss a dose or overdose on this medicine. In such situations then, you need to take the following safety measures given below:
Missed Dose of Snovitra Super Active 20 mg:
Since you will most likely take Snovitra Super Active 20 on an as-needed basis, it is highly unlikely that you may miss a dose. Moreover, if you take medicine daily and miss a dose, you must take it as soon as you remember, provided the time to take the next dose is not just around the corner.
Overdose on Snovitra Super Active 20 mg:
When you take Snovitra Super Active 20 mg and overdose on it, you may experience a mix of side effects, some of which may be lethal. Therefore, under such circumstances, you must stop taking this medicine and call your doctor.
Side Effects and Adverse Side Effects of Snovitra Super Active 20mg:
Like any other medication, when you consume a dose of Snovitra Super Active 20 mg, there is a possibility of you experiencing a mix of mild-to-serious side effects. They are as follows:
- Back pain
- Nose congestion
If you observe any of the serious side effects of Snovitra Super Active 20 mg below, you need to stop taking this medicine and call your physician.
- Alteration in vision
- Chest pain or pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Seizure or convulsion episodes
- Irregular heartbeat
- Prolonged and painful erection
Where can I Buy Snovitra Super Active 20mg Online?
If you want to Buy Snovitra Super Active 20mg of high-quality, then you need to visit us at erospharmacy.com today. Shop with us to Buy Snovitra Super Active 20mg Tablets at a very affordable price. Come to our ‘E-Pharmacy’ to Buy Snovitra Super Active 20mg Online and get a 24×7 world-class customer care service you will never forget.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is Viagra a better ED medicine than Snovitra Super Active 20 mg?
The half-life of Viagra is four hours, while Snovitra Super Active 20 mg is four to six hours. Therefore, this means that Snovitra Super Active 20 should work longer than Viagra.
Q. How many hours does the effect of Snovitra Super Active 20mg last?
When you take Snovitra Super Active 20 mg, the medicine usually begins to work between twenty-five to thirty minutes, and its effects can last for about five hours.
Q. What are some of the alternative medicines that you can take in place of Snovitra Super Active 20 mg?
In case you cannot use Snovitra Super Active 20 for medical reasons, then there are a few alternative medicines given below that you can take. They are as follows:
- Viagra (Sildenafil)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
Q. How do you store Snovitra Super Active 20mg appropriately?
If you want to preserve the efficacy of Snovitra Super Active 20mg. Only then do you need to store it well using the following storage guidelines given below:
- Before using this medication, ensure that you check the expiration date of this medicine. Could you not use it post-expiry?
- Always keep it as far as possible away from children and pets.
- Store Snovitra Super Active 20 mg in an airtight container away from light and heat under room temperature ranging from 15°C and 30°C.
Discard Snovitra Super Active 20 mg using instructions specifically given by a pharmacist or waste disposal expert.