What is Suhagra 100mg?
Suhagra 100mg is among several prescription medications used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in males. It is a drug that proves to be effective in treating the issue of impotence in men. Besides, Suhagra 100 mg consists of Sildenafil, the chief ingredient. This medication essentially works like a Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE 5) inhibitor. Therefore, taking a Suhagra 100 mg Tablet helps a man acquire an Erection and ensures its sustenance to help him enjoy his sex life back again.
It exerts its effects by blocking the Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE 5) enzymes in the penile region. Eventually, leading to a rush of blood flow into the penis to help it get Erect while a man indulges in sexual activity. However, you can also use Suhagra 100 to dilate the blood vessels in the lungs to maintain pulmonary arterial pressure. For this medication to be effective in treating Sexual Dysfunction symptoms in males, though, there must also be Sexual Arousal or Stimulation that accompanies it. Also, you need to understand that Suhagra 100mg will not act as an Aphrodisiac or Sex Stimulating Agent. Hence, you must never use it to induce Sexual Thoughts or enhance sexual performance in a male.
It was in 1998 that Sildenafil, the main component of Suhagra 100mg, received official approval for medical use from the United States of America Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Moreover, in 1989, while attempting to develop a drug for chest pain associated with heart problems, Pfizer discovered ‘Sildenafil’ from which manufacturing of Suhagra 100mg Tablets became possible.
What are the Benefits of Using Suhagra 100mg?
Like Suhagra 50mg, there are several advantages that you can gain by taking Suhagra 100mg. A few of them are as follows:
- Provides sexual satisfaction to a male by enabling the generation of an erection
- Improves overall quality of life of man
- Finally, it effectively helps resolve a Sexual Dysfunction symptom in a male
How much do you need to take Suhagra 100mg?
Usually, it is recommended that you take this ED medicine at a minimum dose of 50 mg that you need to take at least an hour before having sex. Moreover, you can increase or decrease the dosage of Suhagra 100mg to either 100 mg or 25 mg.
What are the Available Strengths of Suhagra 100mg?
This medicine containing Sildenafil is also available in the following dosage strength:
- Suhagra 25 mg
- Suhagra 50 mg
Drugs and disease interactions of Suhagra 100mg:
When you take Suhagra 100mg then it may interact with certain medications given below to trigger side effects. They are as follows:
Also, when you take Suhagra 100 mg it can interact with a few medical conditions to worsen it. They are as follows:
- Cardiovascular issues
- Pulmonary disease
- Renal failure
How Does Suhagra 100mg Works?
As soon as you take a Suhagra 100mg Tablet, it exhibits its effect by inhibiting the Phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE 5) enzymes available in the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) of the penis in a male. It then triggers a release of nitrous oxide or NO, which binds to the guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme). Meanwhile, it also stimulates the release and increases the cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) levels. Causing smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation. Finally, triggering a rush of blood flow into the penis to produce an Erection.
Medical Uses of Suhagra 100mg:
Usually, you take Suhagra 100 mg to manage symptoms of ED in males. Moreover, because of the drug’s ability to dilate blood vessels in the lungs, you can also use Suhagra 100mg Tablets in the medicinal therapy of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) management.
How do you take Suhagra 100 mg Tablet?
To derive maximum benefits from taking Suhagra 100 mg, you must consume it properly. Therefore, here are a few pointers explaining to you exactly what you need to keep in mind before taking Suhagra 100 mg Tablet:
- Always take the dosage of Suhagra 100 as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- Swallow a Suhagra 100 mg Tablet along with a glassful of water. Never try to crush, chew, or break it.
- Suhagra 100mg Pills, is a medication you can take before or after your meal.
- Although, if you want this ED medicine to manage symptoms effectively, then all you need to do is take it regularly at the same time at least one hour before you engage in sexual activity.
- Before taking Suhagra 100 mg Tablets, please ensure that you read the prescription label carefully and follow all instructions as given.
- On taking Suhagra 100mg Pills, if you experience a very strong or weak response, you must consult your doctor immediately to seek the right medical advice for this situation.
- While taking this ED drug, if you experience dizziness, numbness, pain, nausea, tingling in the arms, chest, etc. Then you need to stop taking this medicine and call your doctor immediately.
- Suhagra 100mg is a medication that you can take with or without food.
- However, this medicine may work slowly if taken along with a high-fat meal.
When do you not take Suhagra 100mg Tablet?
To use a Suhagra 100mg Tablet to manage ED symptoms, it is also necessary to take it at the right time and for the right reasons. Hence here is presenting a few examples of when not to take Suhagra 100 mg Pills:
- Dizziness/drowsiness is one of the side effects of this ED medicine. Therefore you need to avoid indulging in activities such as driving a vehicle or handling machinery while taking a dose of this medication.
- Do not drink alcohol, and take a dosage of Suhagra 100 mg. Since doing so, there is the possibility that it can severely impair your ability to get an erection.
- Besides, individuals suffering from severe hepatic impairment or kidney issues must avoid using this ED medicine, as if you use it, it may worsen your medical condition and prove fatal.
- Avoid taking Suhagra 100 more than one time a day.
- If you have recently taken nitrate medication, you must not take this ED medication to avoid experiencing adverse side effects due to drug interactions.
- If you have had a heart attack or a stroke recently, you must not take Suhagra 100mg.
- In case you are allergic to Sildenafil then you need to avoid taking Suhagra 100mg.
Dosage Schedule of Suhagra 100mg:
Typically, the dosing timetable of Suhagra 100mg Tablets you need to follow will depend on your medical condition. It is as follows:
Usual Adult Dosage of ED:
The initial minimum dosage for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is 50 mg orally once a day as needed at least sixty minutes before having sex. Besides, the maintenance dose for ED is 25 mg to 100 mg once a day, as needed, about one hour before having sex.
Usual Adult Dosage for PAH:
Meanwhile, for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH), the minimum initial dosage is 5 mg to 20 mg three times a day, which you need to take four to six hours apart from each other.
Also, you can take a dose of PAH via the parenteral route via injection using the minimum initial dosage measuring 2.5 mg to 10 mg IV bolus three times a day.
Now, while following the dosage plan of Suhagra 100 mentioned above, there is a possibility that you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. Under such circumstances, all you need to do is take the following actions.
Missed Dosage of Suhagra 100mg Pills:
As you do not need to take Suhagra 100mg Pills as needed, it is highly unlikely that you will miss a dose. However, if you miss a dose, you need to take it as soon as you remember unless the time to take the next dose is just around the corner.
Overdose on Suhagra 100 mg Tablets:
When you Buy Suhagra 100mg Online and happen to overdose on it, then there is a possibility that you may experience a mix of side effects, some may prove to be fatal. Therefore, in such a situation, you must stop taking this medicine and call your doctor for medical assistance.
What are the Side Effects and Adverse Side Effects of Suhagra 100mg?
On consuming a dose of Suhagra 100mg, there is a possibility of you experiencing a wide range of mild-to-severe side effects that may need emergency medication help. They are as follows:
- Nose congestion
- Lack of sleep or insomnia
- Muscle or back pain
If you observe any of the following serious side-effects of Suhagra 100mg Tablets given below, then you need to stop taking this medicine and call your physician.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing
- Infrequent heartbeats
- Lightheaded feeling
- Prolonged painful erection that persists for more than four hours
- A convulsion episode or seizure attack
- Loss of hearing all of a sudden or ringing in the ears
- Chest pain or pressure, i.e. symptoms of a heart attack
- Changes or blurring of vision
What are the Alternate Medicines that you can Take in Place of Suhagra 100 mg?
Suppose you cannot take Suhagra 100 due to drug allergy issues then you can take a couple of medicines below as alternatives. They are as follows:
Where do you Buy Suhagra 100mg?
If you are buying Suhagra 100mg Tablets while sitting at home at the click of a button, you can get Suhagra 100mg Online of high-quality by visiting us at erospharmacy.com. Digitally shop with us today and Buy Suhagra 100mg Online at an affordable cost and get a 24 x 7 customer care service worth your time and money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long does it take Suhagra 100mg to act in managing ED symptoms?
The precise time a Suhagra 100 mg Tablet will take to work will depend on the individual. However, approximately speaking, it takes this medicine generally thirty to sixty minutes to begin functioning.
Q. Can Suhagra 100 mg affect sperm count?
When you take a dosage of Suhagra 100mg Pills, it does not have any impact on sperm count or density. Moreover, taking a dose of this medicine can certainly help you regain your lost Libido or Sex Drive. And thereby help provide you with a normal erection.
Q. How do you store Suhagra 100mg appropriately?
If you are looking to derive maximum benefits in managing your ED or PAH symptoms. Is when you need to store Suhagra 100mg well by following the storage guidelines given below:
- Do not flush the unused dosage of medication down your toilet drain. Always discard medicine using instructions from a pharmacist or waste disposal expert.
- Ensure that you keep Suhagra 100mg Tablets as far as possible away from children and pets.
- Keep this ED drug in an airtight container away from light and heat at room temperature.