What is Suhagra 50mg?
If you want to use a prescription drug that helps you get a regular Erection. Suhagra 50mg is a drug that you need to use. Typically, you use this medication containing Sildenafil in treating the medical condition of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in males. Suhagra 50 mg also belongs to a Drug Family known as Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitors.
It is a medication capable of helping a man maintain a normal Penile Erection while indulging in sexual activity. Besides, when you consume a Suhagra 50 pill. This medicine acts by inhibiting the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) inhibitor enzyme. It also relaxes blood vessels in the penis triggering a rush of blood flow to produce an Erection. If you want Suhagra 50mg Tablets to impact your Sexual Dysfunction symptoms, there also needs to be sexual stimulation. Also, the effects of Suhagra 50mg can last up to four hours. The dose of this ED medication will be adjusted as per individual body response and tolerability. Meanwhile, when you use this drug you must understand that it is not an Aphrodisiac. Therefore, you cannot use it to stimulate sexual desire.
In 1989 Sildenafil was first discovered by Pfizer. They were looking for a medicine to treat chest pain related to the heart. However, a decade later, in 1998, Sildenafil or Suhagra 50mg received official approval for clinical use from the United States of America (USA) Food and Drug Administration or FDA. As a result, it became the 183rd most commonly prescribed medication in 2020. The chief ingredient of this drug Sildenafil is manufactured mainly at Pfizer’s Ringaskiddy complex, County Cork, the largest production facility of this giant multinational pharmaceutical company in the USA.
How much do you need to Use Suhagra 50mg of to Benefit from it?
The dose of Suhagra 50mg that you need to take will depend on various factors like age, weight, and response to medication. Also, it is advisable that you take the appropriate dosage that caters to your needs.
What are the Benefits of Taking Suhagra 50mg?
Usually, you take Suhagra 50mg to manage ED symptoms effectively by providing males with erection. It also enhances sexual performance in a man and provides him with confidence. Overall, Suhagra 50mg improves the quality of a man’s relationship in life with his spouse or partner.
Common Drug and Disease Interactions:
When you consume Suhagra 50mg there is a possibility that may interact with a few other medications. They are as follows:
However, there is also a possibility that when you take Suhagra 50mg that it may interact with the following medical conditions given below to worsen it.
- Renal disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Retina disorder
- Priapism or prolonged erection
Why do you use Suhagra 50mg to Get a Regular Erection?
Suhagra 50 mg is a drug that mainly helps resolve Sexual Dysfunction issues in males by helping your penis erect or firm while indulging in sexual activity. With the active component, sildenafil exerts its action by blocking the effects of Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE 5) enzymes in the corpus cavernosum region (erectile tissue) in the penis. It then leads to the release of nitrous oxide or NO, which binds to the guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme). It then triggers the release of cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) and stimulates an increase in its level. Eventually, leading to smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation in the penile region to bring blood flow into the penis and produce an Erection. Simply speaking, consuming a Suhagra 50 mg Tablet will enable you to maintain a complex and erect penis before engaging in sexual activity.
Medical Uses of Suhagra 50mg:
Typically you use Suhagra 50mg mainly in the management of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) symptoms. However, this medication can also use in the treatment of Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Since Suhagra 50mg Pills contain ‘Sildenafil’ that is capable of dilating blood vessels in the lungs.
How do you take Suhagra 50mg?
If you want to take Suhagra 50 effectively without experiencing any side effects to resolve your ED symptoms. It is then that you need to know the correct manner to take it. Hence, here are a few tips to help you learn how to take Suhagra 50mg Tablets well.
- Follow a dosage of Suhagra 50mg Pills only prescribed by your doctor, who will set it, considering factors such as medical condition, body weight, and age.
- Also, you need to ensure that you do not take these medicines along with other ED drugs to avoid undesirable drug interactions that can trigger side effects.
- Always take a dosage of Suhagra 50mg following instructions given by your physician or healthcare specialist.
- It is advisable that you do not exceed the recommended dose of one tablet per day.
- Please do not chew or crush a Suhagra 50 mg Tablet. Use it only by swallowing it along with a glassful of water.
- It is an ED medicine you can take before or after a meal. However, it would help if you took the dosage at a specific time to derive maximum benefits.
- If you acquire a very strong or feeble response after taking Suhagra 50mg Tablets dosage, then you need to inform your doctor immediately.
When do you take Suhagra 50 mg?
Before taking Suhagra 50mg, you must know the right time to take it. If you want to avoid possible adverse side effects that may be fatal if not treated. Here is then presenting a few pointers explaining when to take Suhagra 50.
- For effective use of Suhagra 50mg, you must take it for about sixty minutes before indulging in sexual intercourse.
- Always try taking this ED medicine once a day and not more than that.
- Take Suhagra 50 mg Tablets only if you have never been on nitrate medications.
- Also, you need to avoid taking this drug if you have in the past had medical conditions such as stroke, heart attack, renal, or hepatic impairment.
- A dose of Suhagra 50 mg is not suitable for either women who are pregnant or those that are breastfeeding.
- While taking this ED medicine, please avoid engaging in activities such as driving or handling machinery since this drug’s side effects are dizziness and drowsiness.
- If you are suffering from certain rare medical disorders like on-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) then you need to not take Suhagra 50mg to prevent this condition from worsening.
Dosage Schedule of Suhagra 50mg:
The dosing plan for Suhagra 50mg will depend on the age of the individual consuming it and the medical condition. It is as follows:
Usual adult dosage for ED:
If you are an adult aged 18 to 65, then the minimum initial dosage is 50 mg orally once a day as needed, one hour before sexual activity. Meanwhile, the maintenance dose is 25 mg to 100 mg to be taken orally once a day as needed one hour before sexual activity.
Usual geriatric dosage for ED:
For adults 65 years and above, the minimum initial dose of 25 mg once a day is at least one hour before having sex.
If you are suffering from renal or hepatic impairments. It is essential that you need to make the following dose adjustments while taking Suhagra 50mg.
If you suffer from severe renal dysfunction, you need to adjust the dose to 25 mg once daily, sixty minutes before engaging in sex.
It would help if you took an adjusted dose of 25 mg orally once daily for an individual suffering from hepatic impairment.
Now, while following a dosage plan, there is a possibility that you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. In both cases, you need to take the following actions.
Missed Dose of Suhagra 50 mg Tablet:
Since you mostly take Suhagra 50 on an as-needed basis, it is doubtful that you will miss a dose. However, if you miss a Suhagra 50 mg Tablet dosage. It is necessary that you must take it as soon as possible. Especially if the time to take the next dose is not fast approaching.
Overdosing on Suhagra 50mg Pills:
When you overdose on Suhagra 50mg Pills, you will experience a mix of side effects, some of which may be fatal. Therefore, in such a situation, you need to stop taking medication and call your doctor or healthcare center immediately.
What are the Side Effects and Severe Side Effects of Suhagra 50mg?
On consuming a Suhagra 50mg Tablet, there is always a possibility, That you may experience a mix of mild-to-serious side effects as this drug is synthetic. They are as follows:
- Pain in muscle or back
- Lack of sleep or insomnia
- Nose congestion
- Blurring of vision
If you observe any of the serious side effects mentioned below then you need to stop taking Suhagra 50mg Pills and call your doctor.
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swelling in arms and feet
- Sudden change in vision
- Irregular heartbeat
- Convulsion episodes
- Prolonged and painful erection that lasts for more than four hours
- Blood in urine and seamen
- High or low blood pressure
- Ringing in the heart
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Severe allergic reaction
Where can you Buy Suhagra 50mg Online?
If you are looking to Buy Suhagra 50mg of high-quality then you need to visit us at erospharmacy.com now. We are here to help you Buy Suhagra 50mg Tablets in a hassle-free way at a low cost. Hence, if you are looking to Buy Suhagra 50mg Online and experience world-class 24 x 7 customer care then you need to visit our ‘E-Pharmacy’ store today.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is Suhagra 50mg effective in treating ED?
If you use Suhagra 50mg while engaging in sexual intercourse it does have an effect in producing an ‘Erection’. It does so by relaxing blood vessels in the erectile tissue to resolve ED issues.
Q. How do you store Suhagra 50 mg well?
If you want to preserve the effectiveness of Suhagra 50 mg Tablets in resolving ED symptoms then, you need to store it well by using the following storage guidelines.
- Ensure that you keep Suhagra 50 mg Pills away from children and kids.
- Store this ED medicine in an airtight container away from light and heat at room temperature.
Do not discard Suhagra 50 by flushing it down the toilet drain. Always remove unused dosage of this ED drug by following instructions given by your pharmacist or waste disposal expert.