What is Valif 20mg?
Valif 20mg is a medication that contains Vardenafil as the chief ingredient. Belonging to a Group of Medicines known as Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Also, Valif 20 mg is a medication you use to manage Erectile Dysfunction or ED symptoms in males.
Taking a Valif 20 pill blocks Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes to stimulate blood flow into the penis and produce an erection. However, you must note that for Valif 20mg to be effective sexual arousal or stimulation must occur in a man taking it. It is a medication that begins to exert its effects quickly compared to other ED drugs such as Sildenafil (Viagra).
During the mid-1990s, researchers working for German pharmaceutical company Bayer AG began developing the medicine Vardenafil. Since they were looking for a new medicine that could treat cardiovascular issues, for years, Vardenafil, the main component of Valif 20 mg, underwent many preclinical and clinical trials. Moreover, it was only in 2003 that it received official approval from the United States of America (USA) Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for medical use. Over the years, drugs like Valif 20 containing Vardenafil have proven safe and effective in managing male ED symptoms. As a result, this medicine continues to be used regularly in resolving erection issues in men.
How can you Benefit from Taking Valif 20mg to Manage ED in Men?
Like other ED medications, there are several benefits to taking Valif 20mg Tablets. They are as follows:
- It has a fairly rapid onset of action of about thirty minutes.
- Also, the duration of the effects of Valif 20 mg last a long. It means that this medicine remains effective for at least about four to five hours.
- This medication also does not require any special procedure or device to be consumed. Therefore, you can use it conveniently.
- Valif, 20mg Pills, are widely available and affordable for men suffering from ED symptoms.
What is the Route of Administration of Valif 20 mg?
Valif 20mg is generally taken through the oral route of administration via the mouth.
Who can take Valif 20mg?
Valif 20mg Pills are typically for men who have Erectile Dysfunction or ED symptoms. It is also a medicine that only men can consume.
What is the Dosage Range of Valif 20 mg?
In the dosage range of Valif 20 mg, you can either decrease it to as low as 5 mg or increase it to as high as 20 mg.
Why is Valif 20mg Used in the Treatment of ED Symptoms?
When you take the Valif 20 mg pill, the Vardenafil that it contains works by blocking the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes in the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) region of the penis. Activating the release of nitrous oxide or NO, which binds to the guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme), causing the release and increase of cyclic guanosine monophosphate or cGMP levels. Finally, triggering smooth muscle relaxation or ‘Vasodilation’ brings blood flow to the penis and produces an erection.
Medical Uses of Valif 20 mg:
Usually, Valif 20 mg Tablets are taken by men for the management of ED symptoms. However, scientific evidence suggests that this medicine may have the capacity to treat premature ejaculation or PE symptoms in males.
How do you take Valif 20mg?
If you intend to take Valif 20 mg effectively without experiencing side effects in managing ED symptoms in males, then you need to know how to use it well. Therefore, here are a few tips on how to take Valif 20 mg. They are as follows:
- Before using Valif 20mg Tablets, you need to read and understand the patient information leaflet that comes with this medicine.
- Always take this medicine by swallowing it along with a glassful of water. Never try breaking, crushing, and chewing it.
- It is advisable to take Valif 20mg Pills on an empty stomach and avoid taking them while having a high-fat meal. Since doing so can reduce the overall effectiveness of the medicine.
- Also, you must not take this medicine more than the recommended dose of more than one tablet during a twenty-four-hour period.
- Never take a dose of Valif 20 mg daily. It is essential to consume it only when looking for sex.
- If you have concerns about this medicine, consult your physician before using it.
When do you not take Valif 20 mg?
Usually, it is safe to take Valif 20mg Tablets, and it also proves effective in managing ED symptoms. However, there are a few situations in which you cannot take Valif 20 mg. They are as follows:
- Individuals having medical issues such as low or high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, hepatic or renal problems, inherited eye disorder like retinitis pigmentosa, etc., must not use this medicine. Since taking medicine in such a situation may worsen the condition.
- Suppose you are on other medications such as nitrates, riociguat, and antiretrovirals such as ritonavir, indinavir, telaprevir, etc. In that case, you must, too, not consume Valif 20mg to avoid drug interactions leading to side effects that may be fatal from occurring.
- Finally, if you are allergic to Vardenafil, you must not take this medicine to prevent the condition from worsening.
Dosage Schedule of Valif 20mg:
Typically, the dosing plan of Valif 20 mg will depend on the age of the male taking it to manage ED symptoms. It is as follows:
Usual Adult Dosage of Valif 20 mg: In the case of adults aged 18 to 65 looking to take Valif 20mg Tablets for managing ED symptoms, the initial minimum dosage is 10 mg that you take orally once a day on an as-needed basis for about one year hour before indulging in sexual activity. Also, depending on the body’s tolerance, you can increase a dose to a maximum of 20 mg and a minimum of 5 mg.
Usual Geriatric Dosage of Valif 20 mg: For adults above 65, the initial minimum dosage is 5 mg, which you take orally once a day when needed about sixty minutes before having sex.
Meanwhile, when you follow the dosing timetable of Valif 20mg given above, you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. Under these scenarios then, you need to take the following safety precautions given below:
Missed Dosage of Valif 20mg:
Since you will most likely take a dose of Valif 20 mg as needed, it is highly unlikely that you will miss a dosage. However, if you miss it, you must take it as soon as possible, provided the time to take the next dose is not fast approaching.
Overdose on Valif 20mg:
When you overdose on Valif 20mg Pills, you will most likely experience a mix of side effects, some of which may prove to be lethal. Hence in such a situation, you must stop taking medicine and call your physician immediately.
Side Effects and Adverse Side Effects of Valif 20mg:
Like other medications, when you take Valif 20mg, you will most likely experience mild-to-severe side effects. They are as follows:
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
When you observe any of the serious side effects of Valif 20mg Tablets given below, then you need to stop taking this medicine and call your physician:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Sudden loss of hearing or vision
- Painful erection that prolongs for more than four hours and is painful
- Episodes of convulsions or seizures
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling in hands, ankles, or feet
How do you Manage the Side Effects of Valif 20mg?
You don’t need to worry or panic if you experience side effects from taking Valif 20mg Pills. Since you can easily manage it using the following tips given below:
- Avoid taking either more or less of the Valif 20 mg dose recommended by your doctor.
- Also, it is essential that while taking this medication that, you avoid taking alcohol so that you avoid increasing the risk of acquiring side effects like dizziness.
- You must consult your doctor immediately if you experience a few side effects from consuming Valif 20 mg Pills.
Where can I Buy Valif 20mg Online?
If you want to Buy Valif 20mg online, you need to visit us at erospharmacy.com now to Buy Valif 20mg Tablets of high-quality. Shop with us now to Buy Valif 20mg Pills at affordable prices. Come to Buy Valif 20mg Online with us and get 24×7 world-class customer care service that caters to all your medicinal needs.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is it possible to take Valif 20mg after the consumption of meals?
Yes, taking Valif 20 mg Tablets after a meal is possible. However, suppose you consume food that is high in fat content. In that case, its absorption rate may decrease, causing a significant drop in the overall efficiency of this ED medication.
Q. Can Valif 20 mg prove to be effective in managing ED symptoms?
Scientific evidence from clinical significance has shown that using Valif 20mg Pills effectively treats ED symptoms. Moreover, it would help if you kept in mind that the overall efficiency of this drug will depend on factors such as the body tolerance level of the individual and the severity of the ED medicine.
Q. What are some of the alternative options that you can use to take Valif 20mg?
In case you cannot consume Valif 20 mg, which contains ‘Vardenafil’ due to certain medical reasons, then there are a couple of options that you can use instead of it given below:
Q. How do you store Valif 20 mg correctly?
In case you are looking to use Valif 20mg Pills effectively without having to experience any side effects, then you need to store it well using the storage guidelines given below:
- It is essential to keep Valif 20mg Tablets in their original packaging until the time of usage arrives.
- Always use this ED medication before its expiration date. Therefore, you must check the expiry date before use.
- Store Valif 20 mg Pills in an airtight container away from light and heat under room temperature ranging from 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Always discard unused dosages of this medicine by following instructions from your pharmacist or waste disposal expert.