Asthalin Inhaler 100mcg is a bronchodilator medicine to relieve the symptoms of bronchospasm, such as wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, trouble breathing, coughing, etc. Thus, in people with reversible obstructive airway disease. It also helps stop bronchospasm caused by exercise (constriction of the airways of the lungs).
Duolin Inhaler 200md is a mixture of Ipratropium and Levosalbutamol. Also, this medicine is to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease symptoms like wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, trouble breathing, coughing, etc (lung disorder in which the airflow is blocked, which leads to breathing difficulty). Therefore, it works by making the muscles in your airways relax and widen.
Before you can choose the best inhaler for you, you need to know how inhalers work and who they are best for.
What is the Asthalin Inhaler Used for?
This medicine is to treat and prevent bronchospasm symptoms like wheezing, shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, trouble breathing, coughing, etc. In people with reversible obstructive airway disease.
This medicine is to prevent bronchospasm brought on by exercise (constriction of the airways of the lungs).
Who should take Duolin Inhaler?
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a lung disease that makes it hard to breathe by blocking airflow. The muscles in your lungs’ airways relax and open up when you use the Duolin Inhaler. Hence, this medicine is to prevent COPD and treat its symptoms.
List of substitutes for Asthalin 100 mcg Inhaler
- Bronkonat 100 mcg Inhaler
- Derihaler 100 mcg Inhaler
- Rheolin 100 mcg Inhaler
- Ventorlin 100 mcg Inhaler
List of products that go with the Duolin Inhaler
- Duolin Forte Inhaler
- Duolin Forte Rotacaps
- LD Respules Duolin
- Duolin Respules
- Duolin Rotacap
Every drug has a different effect on each person. Before taking any medicine, you should talk to your doctor about any possible interactions.
- Due to the higher risk of serious side effects, Use this medicine with caution in people who have a history of heart disease.
- Some of these side effects are a faster heart rate, changes in blood pressure, palpitations, and so on.
- Tell the doctor right away if you have any strange symptoms. Therefore, to use this medicine safely, you may need to change the dose or have your health checked more often.
- Depending on the clinical situation, it may be necessary to replace it with something else that works better.
- Patients with diabetes mellitus should be careful when taking this medicine because it makes it more likely that their blood glucose levels will change.
- Depending on the clinical situation, it may be necessary to keep a close eye on the blood glucose levels, change the dose as needed, or switch to a different treatment.
- Taking this medicine has been linked to a drop in potassium levels in the blood (hypokalemia).
- However, people with hypokalemia, a disease in which the potassium levels in the body are very low, should use it with great care.
- Taking this medicine requires that your blood potassium levels be checked regularly.
- Depending on the patient’s condition, in some cases, the dose may need to be changed or replaced with a better option.
- Patients with a seizure disorder should be careful when taking this medicine because it makes them more likely to have more seizures.
- Tell the doctor right away if you have any strange symptoms. Hence, depending on the patient’s condition, the dose may need to be changed or replaced with a suitable alternative.
- Patients with kidney disease should be careful when taking this medicine because they are more likely to have serious side effects.
- Depending on the clinical situation, the kidney function may need to be closely watched, the dose may need to be changed, or the drug may need to be replaced with a suitable alternative.
Conclusion: Asthalin Inhaler vs Duolin Inhaler
Asthalin is only for asthma that is very mild. If asthalin alone is not enough to control your asthma, you may need to use other inhalers. Therefore, it’s best to show a chest doctor, who can check you out and give you the right inhaler.
Therefore, the use of both inhalers for different things, as this blog post says.
Asthalin is not enough to treat asthma on its own. Therefore, you will have to get a thorough checkup and investigation, such as a pulmonary function test. Talk to a pulmonologist about it as soon as possible.