What is Erectile Dysfunction?
The term “impotence” also applies to erectile dysfunction (ED). Moreover, when a person is unable to erect their penis during sexual excitement or engage in sexual activity. Furthermore, it is a prevalent type of sexual dysfunction known as Impotence or Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Also, erectile dysfunction makes a person unable to get and keep the erection properly to keep it firm enough for sex.
Additionally, this illness frequently affects men. Furthermore, most frequently, other medical diseases like diabetes mellitus or cardiovascular disease account for 80% of cases of erectile dysfunction. However, 10% of ED cases are caused by psychological factors. This condition is also fairly prevalent and frequently causes some degree of disruption in your overall personal life, sexual connections, and sense of self-esteem.
What causes Erectile Dysfunction to occur?
Moreover, when it comes to the process of sexual arousal to sexual activity then it is a pretty complex process. It not only involves the brain, nerves, hormones, muscles, and blood vessels but also emotions. Furthermore, if any of these factors doesn’t function properly then it can affect the penis erection. Moreover, here are the physical and psychological reasons why you fell into the condition of erectile dysfunction (ED) as follows:
- Clogging in blood vessels
- Penile arteries, veins, or both have an abnormality in blood flow
- High level of blood cholesterol
- Heart problems
- High levels of blood pressure
- Obesity or being underweight
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- High insulin levels
- Increase in fat around the waist
- Metabolic syndrome
- Side effects of certain drugs or medications
- Usage of Tobacco
- A scar develops inside the penis
- Substance abuse
- Using intoxicants, sedatives, and alcohol drinks too much
- Sleeping problems
- Prostate gland enlargement issues
- Injuries due to surgery or other reason around the pelvic or spinal cord region
- Low level of testosterone
- Other mental health concerns
- Relationship problem with the sexual partner
- Not being happy with the partner
- Major unfortunate events like a breakup
- Low self-esteem
- Body image issues
- Performance anxiety
- Stress due to office work life
- Poor lifestyle choices
- Porn addiction leads to too much masturbation
What are the signs of Erectile Dysfunction condition?
Furthermore, you can characterize Erectile Dysfunction’s occurrence from various psychological and physiological factors. It also means that they such signs and symptoms that you can understand and diagnose yourself with this condition. Moreover, here is a list of signs or symptoms that you can read to understand if you have Erectile dysfunction (ED) or not as follows:
- Frequent issue of penis not getting proper erection
- From your first sexual encounter, you are unable to erect your penis
- You feel like your mind and body are not connected when it comes to sex
- Also, you are experiencing these issues of erection recently
- You repeatedly go through struggles with maintaining the erection during sexual arousal
- You feel pressure to perform well and last long in bed making you anxious
- Although you get an erection, it is hard to maintain the erection before ejaculating
- Anxiety lingers around you during sexual activity
- Low levels of libido
- Moreover, you do not feel any kind of interest in doing any sexual activity
- Avoiding sexual activity with a partner
- You are afraid of going through embarrassment in front of your sexual partner if your penis doesn’t erect
- Nervousness in doing sex
- You masturbate way too much
- Stress is constantly present during your pleasure activities
- You are unhappy with your sexual or overall relationship
- Getting distracted with other thoughts during pleasure activities
- It is hard to maintain rigidity in the penis during sexual activity
- Unsatisfaction with your previous sexual encounter
- You are facing these erection issues for more than 3 months now
What is the treatment for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Do not worry if you are going through an Erectile Dysfunction (ED) problem, it occurs to many men. Furthermore, this condition can affect a man’s emotional well-being too. Many men also feel embarrassed to seek medical help. Therefore, 75% of men with this issue remain untreated.
Moreover, various treatment methods can help you solve this condition. Additionally, you should seek medical help from professional sex experts and sexual wellness counselors. You can buy erectile dysfunction pills online and offline as well. Also, you can learn more about home remedies to treat this condition too.
What are the natural methods for treating Erectile Dysfunction?
Here are some natural methods for erectile dysfunction as follows:
- Balancing proper diet in balance
- Furthermore, consume less red and processed meat
- Exercise more often
- Also, reduce your weight
- Moreover, treat your cardiovascular disease problem
- Go for intense to moderate intensity of aerobic exercise
- Also, get enough sleep and rest
- Go for psychotherapy
- Seek counseling from sex experts
- Work on your relationship
- Also, sort out issues with your sexual partner
- Try to spice up your sexual life by trying something new
- Also, practice meditation and mindfulness techniques to calm your mind
- Find pleasure in what you do and build confidence in yourself
- Look after your mental health
- Also, reduce your stress
- Live in the moment rather than worrying about other issues during sexual activity
- Avoid or quit smoking and drinking
- Also, quit substance abuse
- Consult your doctor if you are also having side effects of the particular drug causing you erectile problems
What are the pills for Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Moreover, there are various types of medications that treat your erectile dysfunction (ED) effectively. Furthermore, you should buy erectile dysfunction pills under a doctor’s prescription only. Also, you can buy erectile dysfunction pills online and offline as well. However, here is a list of medications that your doctor might suggest you treat Erectile Dysfunction issues:
What side effects one may face due to Erectile Dysfunction Medication?
You should understand the side effects of every drug before consuming any medication beforehand. Also, seek medical help if you experience any kind of side effect during your treatment procedure. Moreover, the most common side effects that one may face due to erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs are as follows:
- Imbalance in appetite levels
- Vision problems
- Prolong painful erection
The term “impotence” also applies to erectile dysfunction (ED). Moreover, when a person is unable to erect their penis during sexual excitement or engage in sexual activity. Moreover, when it comes to the process of sexual arousal to sexual activity then it is a pretty complex process. You can characterize Erectile Dysfunction’s occurrence from various psychological and physiological factors. Moreover, various treatment methods can help you solve this condition. Furthermore, this condition can affect a man’s emotional well-being too. Many men also feel embarrassed to seek medical help.