‘Medroxyprogesterone acetate’ is the chief ingredient of the medication deviry 10mg. It is medicine that is a synthetic form of the hormone progesterone. Also, you use deviry 10 mainly in managing medical conditions having direct association with women’s health. Deviry 10mg is a drug that you can also use as a method of birth control.
It plays an integral part of the menopausal hormone therapy. Also, you can use this medicine orally either through the mouth or under the tongue. Besides, you can take deviry 10mg for managing medical conditions. These include endometriosis, abnormal sexuality in males, and abnormal uterine bleeding.
It was in 1956 that Medroxyprogesterone acetate, the main component of deviry 10mg, was first developed. Moreover, it was in 1959 that this medicinal compound was for the first time approved for clinical use. This was done by the United States of America Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
What are deviry 10mg uses?
Typically, similar to most medications there are several deviry 10mg uses that have direct association with mainly women’s health. They are as follows:
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Fertility treatment
- Menstrual cycle regulation
- Hormone replacement therapy
How do you take deviry 10mg?
In case you are looking to take the deviry 10mg medicine for management of conditions such as Menstrual cycle regulation or Endometrial hyperplasia then, you need to know how to consume a deviry 10 tablet well. Here is then presenting a few tips on how to take this hormonal medication. They are as follows:
- Usually, you take a deviry 10 tablet along with a glassful of water on a daily basis. For effective use of this medication you need to take it at the same time each day to maintain a consistent level in your body
- In case you have been prescribed this medication to regulate your menstrual cycle. It is very likely then that your doctor will advise you to start taking this medicine on a specific day of your cycle and continue for a certain number of days
- Also, if you are seeking to consume deviry 10mg as a contraceptive then you need to follow directions precisely as prescribed by your doctor or healthcare professional
- Always attend follow-up appointments with your healthcare provider to monitor your progress. Also, if needed you can discuss any potential side effects or concerns
- In case you are taking deviry 10mg for Hormone replacement therapy for management of menopausal symptoms your doctor may prescribe a specific deviry 10mg dosage schedule that you may need to follow
- Finally, if you are taking this medicine for Menstrual cycle regulation then, your doctor will likely instruct you to start taking the tablets on a specific day of your cycle and continue for a certain number of days.
Deviry 10mg Dosage Schedule:
The dosage plan of the deviry 10 medication will depend upon the type of medical condition. It is as follows:
Usual adult dosage of deviry 10mg for Endometerial Hyperplasia:
Usually, when you take a dose of deviry 10 the initial minimum dosage is 5 or 10 mg daily for 12 to 14 consecutive days per month. With postmenopausal women acquiring daily 0.625 mg conjugated estrogens. This is either on the first day or 16th day of the cycle.
Usual adult dosage of deviry 10mg for Abnormal uterine bleeding:
Typically, for uterine issues the initial minimum dose of deviry 10 that you need to take will range 5 or 10 mg daily for 5 to 10 days. Which begins on the 16 th or 21 st day of the menstrual cycle.
Usual adult dosage of deviry 10mg for Amenorrhea:
When you take a deviry 10 dose for a condition like Amenorrhea then, you need to take an initial minimum dosage of 5 or 10 mg daily for 5 to 10 days. Deviry 10mg dosage that you need to take for inducing an optimum secretory transformation of an endometrium is 10 mg that you take for 10 days.
When you take deviry 10 there is a possibility that you may either miss or overdose on it. In such a situation then you need to take the following precautions given below.
If you happen to miss a Deviry 10mg dosage then you need to take it as soon as possible. However if the time to take the next dose is fast approaching then you need to avoid taking skipped Deviry 10mg dosage.
When you overdose on deviry 10 then you may experience a mix of mild-t o-serious side-effects. In such a scenario then you need to avoid taking this medicine and call your doctor or emergency care centre immediately.
What are the Deviry 10mg Side Effects?
Like most medicines when you take deviry 10mg you may experience a few mild-to-serious deviry 10mg side effects. They are as follows:
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Premenstrual type symptoms
- Weight gain
- Spotting or breakthrough bleeding
- Alteration of vision
- Changes in menstrual periods
If you seen any of the deviry 10mg side effects given below then you need to call your doctor or emergency immediately
- Signs of blood clotting
- Heart attack symptoms
- Liver problems
- Unusual vaginal bleeding
- Breast lump
Where can You Get Deviry 10mg Buy Online?