What is Tadarise 40mg?
Tadarise 40mg Tadalafil is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in males. Tadarise 40mg is popular under the brand name Cialis. However, it is also a drug to treat medical conditions such as Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). The route of administration of Tadarise 40 mg is oral, which you generally take via the mouth.
It belongs to the PDE5 inhibitor class of drugs that stimulates blood flow into the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) to produce a normal Erection in man.
Besides, Tadarise 40 can also act by dilating blood vessels in the lungs to reduce pulmonary arterial pressure. It is a medicine that has received Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for the treatment of ED and is available in 2.5, 5, 10, and 20 mg dosage strength.
It was in 2003 that Tadalafil received approval from the FDA in the United States of America.
Tadarise 40mg tablets are available as a Generic Medication in the market. In 2020, this drug became the 261st most prescribed drug in the United States of America.
How Does a Tadarise 40mg Tablet Consumption Help Resolve ED?
Taking a Tadarise 40mg pill stimulates penile blood flow via Vasodilation (smooth muscle relaxation) within the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissue) in the penis. It then releases Nitrous Oxide or NO from nerve terminals and endothelial cells. It triggers the increase in cyclic guanosine monophosphate or cGMP (cyclic nucleotide) in the smooth muscle cells. Finally, the rise in cGMP provokes the increase of blood flow into the cavernosum to produce an Erection.
Medical Uses of Tadarise 40mg:
Usually, you use Tadarise 40mg to treat Erectile Dysfunction in males. However, it is possible to apply it in treating other medical disorders, such as Arterial Hypertension and Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. To know more about the usage of Tadarise 40 in more detail, you may ask your doctor’s pharmacist for more information.
Tips on how to take Tadarise 40mg Tablet:
You must know how to take a Tadarise 40mg tablet. Since by doing so, you will be able to derive maximum benefit from using this medication in treating ED. Here are a few pointers from a Pharmacist’s point of view on how to take Tadarise 40mg effectively.
- It is possible to take this ED medicine every day or even on an as-needed basis.
- On consuming Tadarise 40, if you continue to experience an erection that lasts for more than four hours, you need to call your doctor immediately.
- If you experience back or muscle pain while taking this drug that persists for more than two days, then you need to contact your physician.
- Please remember that consumption of a Tadarise 40 mg tablet will not prevent the spread of sexually transmitted diseases like HIV or herpes.
When do you take a Tadarise 40 mg Tablet?
It would help if you took a Tadarise 40 mg tablet only when you do not suffer from the following medical conditions:
- A stroke or heart disease, or heart rhythm problems
- Renal or liver disorder
- Bleeding issues
- Eye medical conditions such as retinitis pigmentosa and possible vision loss
- Blood cell disorders like leukemia
- Low or high blood pressure
- Chest pain (Angina)
Besides, it is necessary to ensure that you are not using the following medications mentioned below and only then begin taking Tadarise 40mg tablets.
- Nitrate medications such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, amyl nitrate, etc
What is the Dosage Schedule of Tadarise 40mg?
The ideal dosage plan for taking Tadarise 40mg will depend on your medical condition. It is as follows:
Adult dose for Erectile Dysfunction: When you take a dose of Tadarise 40mg on an as-needed basis, the initial dose is 10 mg once a day that you take orally. It is usually taken before sexual activity. Meanwhile, the maintenance dosage for consuming a Tadarise 40 mg tablet is 5 to 20 mg orally once daily.
On the other hand, if you take this ED drug once a day daily orally, 2.5 mg is the dose you need to begin. It is necessary to take this at the same time every day without considering the timing of indulging in sexual activity.
Adult dose for Pulmonary Hypertension: The dose of Tadarise 40 mg that you need to consume to treat pulmonary hypertension is 40 mg orally once a day. However, you need to avoid dividing this dosage over a day.
Adult dose for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia: For daily use in treating BPH, a dosage of Tadarise 40 must simultaneously be 5 mg once daily.
Now, while consuming this ED drug, there is the possibility that you may either miss a dose or experience overdose symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, etc, that may prove fatal.
Missed Dose of Tadarise 40mg Tablets:
On missing a dose of Tadarise 40mg tablets, you must avoid compensating for it, especially if the time to take a fresh dose has arrived.
Overdosing on Tadarise 40 mg:
There is always the possibility that you may, by chance, overdose on Tadarise 40 mg. Therefore, under such circumstances, you need to seek medical assistance immediately by calling your doctor.
Side Effects and Adverse Side Effects of using Tadarise 40mg Tablets:
When you pop a Tadarise 40mg Tablet, you must be aware that there is the possibility of you experiencing mild side effects or even severe adverse effects. They are as follows:
- Upset stomach
- Nose congestion
- Back pain or muscle pain
If you experience these adverse effects, you need to call your physician immediately. They are:
- Lightheaded feeling
- Sudden loss of vision
- Hearing loss or ringing in the ears
- Symptoms of a heart attack such as chest or pressure pain
- Prolongation of erection for more than four hours
Alternative Medications to Tadarise 40mg:
Some other brands containing Tadalafil which you can use instead of Tadarise 40mg tablet, are as follows:
So, if you want to purchase Tadarise 40mg online, many web portals on the internet will provide you with this ED medicine. However, one website where you can buy Tadarise 40mg online at a high-quality and affordable price is erospharmacy.com. Thus, visit us to buy Tadarise 40mg tablets and keep ‘Erectile Dysfunction’ entirely at bay, too, at a cost that is friendly on your wallet.
Frequently asked questions
Q. What precautions do you need to take while using Tadarise 40 mg?
While using Tadarise 40mg, taking a few safety measures is essential. They include the following:
- Avoid taking Tadarise 40 along with nitrate medicines.
- After taking this ED drug, if you continue to experience an erection lasting more than four hours, you need to inform your doctor.
- If you experience sudden vision loss after taking a Tadarise 40 mg tablet, you must stop it immediately.
Q. How do you preserve the efficacy of Tadarise 40 mg?
It is only by storing Tadarise 40mg tablets well that you can preserve its effectiveness. Thus, a few storage measures that you need to take are as follows:
- Store Tadarise 40 in an airtight container away from light and heat under room temperature.
- Keep this medication away from children and pets.
- Do not discard a new dosage of Tadarise 40 mg by flushing it down the toilet drain. You must remove the unwanted drug dosage as per instructions from a pharmacist or waste disposal company.