It is in the process known as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) that you use the medication testoviron depot 250 mg. Also, you can use this medicine in androgen replacement therapy. This medicine you take via parenteral route through the use of an injection. The active chief component of testoviron depot 250 is testosterone enanthate. Which is the synthetic version of a male sex hormone testosterone. Besides, testosterone enanthate is an esterified form of testosterone.
Primarily you use testoviron depot 250 mg to treat conditions caused by a deficiency or absence of endogenous testosterone in men. These include: delayed puberty, hypogonadism, and certain types of impotence. Also, you need to keep in mind that the use of testoviron depot 250 mg is not recommended in women. Simply because using this medication can increase risk of virilization.
It was during the 1930’s in Gemany that the development of testosterone enanthate first occurred. The individual responsible for it was a chemist named Adolf Butenandt. Also, testosterone enanthate which is a major ingredient of testoviron depot 250 has received approval for medical use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) within many countries around the world. Which also includes the United States of America (USA).
Medical uses of testoviron depot 250 mg:
Usually, you use testoviron depot 250 in procedures such as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and androgen replacement therapy in males. However, you use testoviron depot 250 mg also in the management of the following medical conditions given below:
- Delayed puberty
- Deficiency in Androgen
How do you take testoviron depot 250 mg?
If you want to effectively make use of testoviron depot 250 which is administered parenterally through intramuscular injection, you need to learn to use it appropriately as prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. Therefore, here is presenting a few how to take testoviron depot 250 mg tips below:
- Usually, you inject a dose of this testosterone medication through the gluteal muscles (buttocks) or the thigh. It is your doctor or a healthcare professional who will guide you in selecting the best injection site and also demonstrate to you the right injection technique
- While injecting a dose of testoviron depot 250 you need to ensure that you use a new, sterile needle and syringe for each injection to reduce the risk of infection
- Typically, you need to take this medicine via injection after about every 1 to 4 weeks. This dosage frequency will determined by either your doctor or pharmacist
- After taking a dosage of testoviron depot 250 mg through injection you may need to take additional precautions as prescribed by your doctor. These include taking complete rest and may also involve avoiding certain activities for a brief period after the injection.
- Finally, during testosterone replacement therapy you need to inject testosterone enanthate medication frequently by scheduling regular appointments
What is the testoviron depot 250 mg dosage?
Usually, the testoviron depot 250 mg dosage will be prescribed to you by a doctor or pharmacist depending on the medical condition and the age of the individual. It is as follows:
Usual testoviron depot 250 mg dosage for Hypogonadism in males:
For an adult male above the age of eighteen suffering from Hypogonadism, the initial minimum dosage is 250 mg that you take every 2 to 4 weeks. Typically, you take this dose via the intramuscular or IM route of administration. It is essential for you to note that some individuals may require a higher or lower dosage to achieve optimal testosterone levels and symptom relief.
Usual testoviron depot 250 mg dosage for Breast Cancer in females:
Also, for adult women having breast cancer the initial minimum testoviron depot 250 mg dosage ranges from 200 to 400 mg that you take intramuscularly after every two to four weeks.
Usual testoviron depot 250 mg dosage (Paediatric) for delayed puberty in males:
In case of an individual below the age of eighteen taking testoviron depot 250 the initial minimum testoviron depot 250 mg dosage is 50 to 200 mg that you take every two to four weeks for about four to six months.
Now, when you consume a testoviron depot 250 through the intramuscular parenteral route then, you may either miss a dose or overdose on it. Under such circumstances then you need to take the following precautions given below:
If you happen to miss a testoviron depot 250 mg dosage then you need to call your doctor or a healthcare professional immediately for medical assistance.
Since, a dose of testoviron depot 250 mg will usually be administered through an injection under guidance of a doctor or pharmacist it is unlikely that you will experience overdosing symptoms.
Testosterone depot 250 mg side effects and adverse side-effects?
Like most medications when you inject testoviron depot 250 there is a possibility that you may experience a few mild-to-severe testosterone depot 250 mg side effects. They are as follows:
- Swelling in the breast
- Numbness or tingling feeling
- Pain or swelling on site of injection
- Increase in body or facial hair growth
- Loss of interest in sex
- Chest pain or pressure
- Alteration in skin colour
- Difficulty or pain in urination
- Nausea or vomiting
- Ejaculation or impotence issues
What are Testoviron depot 250 mg benefits?
Similar to most medicines containing testosterone enanthate, on taking testoviron depot 250 mg you shall acquire a few benefits. They are as follows:
- Enhances sexual function in males
- Helps in increasing muscle mass and strength
- Improves mood and energy significantly
- Increases production of red blood cells
- Finally, stimulates growth secondary sexual characteristics
Where can you buy testoviron depot 250 mg online?
If you are a man having hypogonadism or a woman suffering from breast cancer then, you need to acquire testosterone depot 250 mg buy online by visiting our ‘E-Store’. To get more high-quality affordable medications at $25 discount on every purchase you need to click here