What is Zenegra 100mg?
Zenegra 100mg is a Sexual Dysfunction medication used to treat Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in males. It was made popular under the brand name Viagra by pharmaceutical corporate giant Pfizer. The chief ingredient of this medicine is Sildenafil. Also, Zenegra 100 mg belongs to a Group of Medicines called Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.
It is a medication that works by blocking PDE5 in the penile region to eventually bring in a rush of blood flow into the penis and cause an Erection. The effect of Zenegra 100 on treating Impotence issues in women is unclear. Usually, you take this medicine through the oral route via the mouth. When you take Zenegra 100mg tablet, it is also capable of dilating blood vessels in the lungs to control pulmonary artery pressure. However, you must remember that if you want this ED medicine to work effectively, you need Sexual Arousal or Stimulation to support it.
Pfizer accidentally discovered Sildenafil in Malegra 200 mg in 1989. It was while they were developing a drug for chest pain associated with the heart. Moreover, about a decade later, in 1998, the United States of America (USA) Food and Drug Administration or FDA gave official approval for its medical usage. Nowadays, this drug is available in its Generic form. In 2020, all medicines containing Sildenafil, like Zenegra 100mg Tablets, became the 183rd most prescribed medication across the USA.
Why do you use Zenegra 100mg in Treating ED Symptoms?
When a man who experiences Sexual Arousal takes Zenegra 100 mg, it is the Sildenafil in it that acts by blocking the Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes in the corpus cavernosum (erectile tissues) in the penile region. It then triggers the release of nitrous oxide or NO, which binds to guanylate cyclase (lyase enzyme) leading to stimulation of release and increase in cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) levels. Therefore it eventually causes smooth muscle relaxation or Vasodilation to bring increased blood flow into the penis to produce a normal Erection. Also, you need to know that when you take Zenegra 100mg, it can also work to dilate blood vessels in the lungs to regulate pulmonary arterial pressure.
Medical Uses of Zenegra 100mg:
Typically, you use Zenegra 100mg to manage symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) in males. Moreover, it is also possible to use it to treat a medical condition known as Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH). Some other disorders that you can use Zenegra 100mg Tablets possibly for include the following:
- Raynaud’s Phenomenon
- High-altitude pulmonary edema
- Sexual dysfunction having association with Antidepressant
How do you take Zenegra 100mg?
You must know the right way to take Zenegra 100mg. Since if you do so, you will be able to use the medicine effectively in keeping ED symptoms at bay without experiencing any unwanted side effects. Hence here are a few tips on how to take Zenegra 100 mg precisely.
- It is advisable to take this ED medicine at least thirty to sixty minutes before sexual activity to derive maximum benefits.
- Zenegra 100 is a medicine you can take before or after a meal.
- Also, it would help if you tried to avoid consuming a high-fat meal, as doing so can reduce the absorption rate and, thereby, the overall effectiveness of the drug.
- Please avoid taking more than one Zenegra 100 mg tablet within twenty-four hours because taking more than one pill can increase side effects.
- Follow the dosage instructions your doctor or healthcare specialist provides, as they will prescribe this drug depending on factors like your age and body tolerance.
- Swallow a Zenegra 100mg pill along with a glassful of water. Also, never crush, break, or chew a tablet.
- The dosage of this ED medication can be changed as per individual requirements. However, you must do it only after consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
When do you not take Zenegra 100 mg?
Like other ED drugs, Zenegra 100mg Tablets may also not be suitable for all individuals. There are, in fact, certain conditions under which you cannot take this medicine. Here are a few pointers explaining when you must avoid taking Zenegra 100 mg Pills.
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil, then you cannot take Zenegra 100.
- If you are also taking medications such as nitrates, antibiotics, alpha-blockers, etc, then you cannot take this ED medicine. Since if you do so, drug interactions can trigger severe side effects, which may be fatal.
- Also, Zenegra 100mg can be harmful to women and children. Therefore, they must not consume this medicine.
- This ED medicine can lower blood pressure (BP) to dangerous levels, so those with low BP problems or who take medication for it must not use it.
- Those individuals with heart problems that include angina must not use Zenegra 100mg Pills to avoid worsening the condition.
Dosage Schedule of Zenegra 100mg:
Usually, the dosing plan of Zenegra 100mg will depend on the age, body tolerance of the individual, and type of medical condition. It is as follows:
Usual adult dosage for ED: Suppose you are looking to manage symptoms of ED. In that case, the initial minimum dosage for Zenegra 100 is 50 mg once a day, which you take orally about sixty minutes before engaging in sexual activity on an as-needed basis. The maintenance dose is 25 mg to 100 mg once a day; you take it orally on an as-needed basis.
Usual adult dosage for PAH: For Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension via the oral route, the minimum initial dosage of Zenegra 100mg is in the range of 5 mg to 20 mg, which you take three times a day, with each dose taken about four to six hours apart. The maximum dose of Zenegra 100 falls in the range of 20 mg, which you take orally thrice a day.
Regarding parenteral administration, the minimum initial dose is 2.5 mg to 10 mg IV bolus that you take three times a day.
Now, while following the dosing timetable of Zenegra 100mg Tablets above, it is likely that you may either miss a dose or overdose on it.
Since you consume a dose of Zenegra 100 mg on an as-needed basis to treat ED symptoms, it is unlikely that you will miss it. However, if you take Zenegra 100 for PAH daily, you may miss a dose. Under such circumstances, you must take it as soon as possible, provided the time to take a fresh dose is not fast approaching.
While taking Zenegra 100mg Tablets, when you overdose then, you are likely to experience a few side effects, which may prove to be fatal. Therefore, in such a situation, you need to stop taking this medicine and call your doctor immediately.
Side Effects and Serious Side Effects of Zenegra 100mg:
When you take Zenegra 100mg, just like other drugs, there is a possibility that you may experience a mix of mild-to-serious side effects. They are as follows:
- Insomnia or lack of sleep
- Back or muscle pain
- Abnormal vision
- Nose congestion
- Skin rash
If you observe any serious side effects of the Zenegra 100mg Pills below, you need to stop taking the medicine and call your doctor.
- Loss of hearing
- Shortness of breath
- Episode of convulsion
- Irregular or infrequent heartbeat
- Swelling in feet, hands, or ankles
Where can I Buy Zenegra 100mg Online?
If you are looking to Buy Zenegra 100mg of high-quality, then all you need to do is visit our E-Pharmacy store at erospharmacy.com now. Shop with us to Buy Zenegra 100mg Tablets at an affordable cost. So come Buy Zenegra 100mg Online with us today and get a world-class 24×7 customer care service.
Frequently asked questions
Q. Is it possible to take Zenegra 100mg every night?
Usually, your doctor will advise you to take Zenegra 100 on an as-needed basis about thirty to sixty minutes before having sex. Therefore, you shouldn’t take Zenegra 100mg every night.
Q. How long can it take Zenegra 100 mg to exert its action?
Zenegra 100mg on consumption, gets rapidly absorbed in the bloodstream and takes about thirty to sixty minutes to act and help manage ED symptoms.
Q. What are some alternatives that you can use instead of Zenegra 100mg?
Q. How do you store Zenegra 100 mg?
For proper and effective use of Zenegra 100, you must store it appropriately using the following storage guidelines given below:
- It is essential to dispose of the dosage of Zenegra 100mg if the tablets have lost their color or the expiration date has passed.
- Try to keep this medicine as far away from pets and children as possible.
- Store Zenegra 100mg Pills in an airtight container away from light and heat under room temperature ranging from 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
- Please discard this medicine properly following instructions from your pharmacist or waste disposal expert. Do not flush Zenegra 100 mg down the toilet drain.